Page 601 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915975985996006016026036046056116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 22306

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    the titktok, instagram, reddit stuff alone makes it a hard pass.
    yeah i already knew i was going to pick up this book after that it just cemented it. HARD pass

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    the titktok, instagram, reddit stuff alone makes it a hard pass.
    same here. And none of the designs attracts me...
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Isn't he doing the FCBD issue?
    i think it is.... but now FCBD is cancelled...

so i wouldn't be surprise to see a solicit change in the coming weeks so this issue fits in an x-men book

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Suddenly I'm all about some Skrull and Kree guests on the island. I like this a lot.
    If Ultra-Girl doesn’t show up, we riot

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Its better then new Warriors
    Man, I'm a Zoomer and I don't know if this should appeal to me, but stuff like this always makes me cringe hard.

The art is good though. I'll probably give it a try.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Why couldn't Vita be put into any other project for me to full heartly support them, this feels like sabotage
    Right? Children of the Atom just isn't checking any of my boxes, and it's a real shame because I think Vita is rad. I was really convinced they were doing X-Corp with Carmen Carnero too

Comic aimed at a teenage audience does not interest people over 25 years old.

Shocking.

Besides, the press release for CotA sounds far more interesting than the “X-Men, sidekick edition” pitch Robinson initially had. Mutants in a new world where they’re able to activate hep cultivate mutant culture alongside famous mutants they looked up to growing up. This may be our first look at the post-HOXPOX outside world from the mutants’ perspective.

A new team of young mutant heroes have formed in the tradition of some of the original X-Men but there are many questions as to their origins and how they are related to Xavier’s greatest students. Are they clones? Are they androids? Are they from the future? As the mystery of these new heroes unfolds, you’ll see that the Children of the Atom are more than just sidekicks in the Children of the Atom #1 trailer, featuring writer Vita Ayala and Editor Chris Robinson!

The events of House of X and those in its wake have caused an unprecedented paradigm shift for mutants in the Marvel universe. Now more free to live openly without the fear of oppression, gifted youngsters from around the world are following in the X-Men’s footsteps and striving to make the world a safer place for both mutants and humans.
    Besides isn’t this the book all the naysayers of Krakoa want? A book where mutants protect a human world that hates and fears them?

Oh so they are indeed mutants?

My main issue is the TikTok and Reddit stuff and I don't even know why but it kinda makes me go ugh.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I absolutely get what they are going for. And the premise is absolutely necessary for this new, young generation in terms of "relatability"...the same way the New Mutants, and Gen X were important for those new, young generations at the time/of the time.
    It certainly looks great and I hope it's written very well...and while I will not be buying it, I hope it earns and keeps a place at the X-table.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    My main issue is the TikTok and Reddit stuff and I don't even know why but it kinda makes me go ugh.
    I hope that's more of a small bit rather than a focal point like the characters in the new New Warriors. Like as long as no one is Tik-Tok'ing on a mission...(although Jubilee would've totally done that if she were a part of this generation...)

BANNED

welp when this fllops I hope they get the image traditional x-men books are not sucessfull and krakoa forever, win win

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Magik and Juggernaut in June's Savage Avengers #14!
    Well alright Illyana and Juggs! But come home soon, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    If Ultra-Girl doesn’t show up, we riot
    Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh so they are indeed mutants?

Maybe that kinda stuff will just be reserved for the data pages?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I hope that's more of a small bit rather than a focal point like the characters in the new New Warriors. Like as long as no one is Tik-Tok'ing on a mission...(although Jubilee would've totally done that if she were a part of this generation...)
    You're right about Jubes. I'm probably a bit biased about it.

Deal!

Maybe that kinda stuff will just be reserved for the data pages?
    Well I liked the forum posts in Excalibur, so that could be a nice format for data pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Magik and Juggernaut in June's Savage Avengers #14!

Well alright Illyana and Juggs! But come home soon, alright?
    I wonder if Cain would bring up that one awkward time Yana lost her sanity and threw him in Limbo, powerless.