Page 602 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1025025525925985996006016026036046056066126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well I liked the forum posts in Excalibur, so that could be a nice format for data pages.
    It might be cute to see young one's arguing on reddit about which is better, mutants or the F4...

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I wonder if Cain would bring up that one awkward time Yana lost her sanity and threw him in Limbo, powerless.
    Now THAT's the drama we need!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It might be cute to see young one's arguing on reddit about which is better, mutants or the F4...
    I wonder if they'll be realistic and give us 100 pages of forums posts about that hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I wonder if they'll be realistic and give us 100 pages of forums posts about that hahaha
    Ha yes!
    MutantsAreTheBest
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I wonder if Cain would bring up that one awkward time Yana lost her sanity and threw him in Limbo, powerless.
    People seem inclined to be forgiving of Yana’s lapses in sanity. If Colossus can forgive her...

I just remembered Juggs was part of the Rosencanny team... it's like there's a black hole in my mind whenever I casually remember anything from that run

BANNED

I'm sure it's been resolved off-panel just like every OTHER interpersonal conflict of the Krakoa Era.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm sure it's been resolved off-panel just like every OTHER interpersonal conflict of the Krakoa Era.
    Krakoa is a nice setting but this is a GREAT point.

To be fair, there have been so many unresolved personal conflicts over the course of x-men history you would have to dedicate an entire book to mutants apologizing to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    To be fair, there have been so many unresolved personal conflicts over the course of x-men history you would have to dedicate an entire book to mutants apologizing to one another.
    Maybe even multiple books.
    Dark does not mean deep.

or with a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now THAT's the drama we need!
    Especially since it’s the whole reason Cain missed out on Xavier, Moira, and Magneto changing the world.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    People seem inclined to be forgiving of Yana’s lapses in sanity. If Colossus can forgive her...
    Yeah but Piotr is a sweetheart who would eventually forgive Magik for anything. Pixie and Anole on the other hand..

I’m pretty sure Nicieza said he was addressing that status quo for Juggernaut. And we knew that HOXPOX was there as a starting point. Why hold onto every single interpersonal web of ongoing and/or dropped plot points between characters when the paradigm shift covers exactly why everyone is where they are? And interpersonal conflicts integral to the characters are addressed, see: Storm & Emma, Xavier & Mystique, Shaw & Emma, Wolverine & Omega Red, Captain Britain & Psylocke etc etc

BANNED

I look forward to the longstanding bond that has developed between Juggs and Magik. After all, the stories lie in the status quos themselves, not how those statuses came to be.

And that issue where Cable and his namesake, Uncle Sinny, play X-Box is going to be great, I don't care if people say that doesn't make any sense, you just don't get that things are different because there is an island.

If they had to establish all these moments on-panel, we wouldn't even be halfway through HOXPOX by now.

The point of Dawn of X was to make a big splash with a totally revamped X-line. This gradual transition people are pining for wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Its better then new Warriors
    The first disappointment of DoX for me...COTA could've been a chimera based book with intriguing new characters and stories....not cosplayers. sigh.

This makes sense. The Cotati and A/F4 are the villains of this event. If the X-Men aren’t beating the crap out of the Avengers or Fantastic Four, then they can at least destroy the tree people that are neighboring their home.
    Remember when people were adamant that HoXPoX was going to be revealed as an AU and undone, and now Krakoa is featuring in the big crossover event?