Page 603 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 1035035535935996006016026036046056066076136537031103 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 22298

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    To be fair, there have been so many unresolved personal conflicts over the course of x-men history you would have to dedicate an entire book to mutants apologizing to one another.
    Realistically all mutants should hate all mutants, be unable to function as a team, and dissolve the "X-Men" brand.

Luckily we don't live on that timeline.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    To be fair, there have been so many unresolved personal conflicts over the course of x-men history you would have to dedicate an entire book to mutants apologizing to one another.
    What personal conflicts haven't been resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    What personal conflicts haven't been resolved?
    I got one that I still grumble about. In Uncanny X-Force vol. 2 Logan forbids Betsy from ever returning to the mansion because she didn't turn in Spiral and did her own thing (he was headmaster). They argue on the astral plane about it and it ends very cold between them. Then he died shortly after. I would have loved to see how she felt with him dying before they could patch things up, or how she felt with his return considering they parted on bad terms. Hell, he was the first to encounter her when she got body/mind swapped way back when and she returns to her body while on a mission in his name. At least a hug, X-Office!

We can start a whole thread about this sort of stuff.

But to keep things on topic, I'm curious how Juggs ends up fighting with the Savage Avengers.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We can start a whole thread about this sort of stuff.
    Oh I would be totally into that lol, like revisiting all the countless X-Beefs that could still exist in Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Realistically all mutants should hate all mutants, be unable to function as a team, and dissolve the "X-Men" brand.

Luckily we don't live on that timeline.
    I can give a pass to basically skip over the reconciliation of the X-Men, we need to see then as a united from. I'm more annoyed when it comes to the villains, the fact that only Gambit and Logan are the only ones showing reserves about then is ludicrous to me. At least i would expect Scott to be a bit uncomfortable about working alongside Apoc (the guy that tortured and killed him) and Sinister, it doesn't have to be a big thing, but i would appreciat if he at least talked about it for a bit.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I can give a pass to basically skip over the reconciliation of the X-Men, we need to see then as a united from. I'm more annoyed when it comes to the villains, the fact that only Gambit and Logan are the only ones showing reserves about then is ludicrous to me. At least i would expect Scott to be a bit uncomfortable about working alongside Apoc (the guy that tortured and killed him) and Sinister, it doesn't have to be a big thing, but i would appreciat if he at least talked about it for a bit.
    Hang in there.

Screen Rant (about Hellions): The mutant leaders stirred up some history when they extended amnesty and Krakoa to even the villainous mutants. But the question of whether or not those bad blood mutants are accepted or rejected hasn't been answered. Is that part of the Hellions story fans can expect?

Zeb Wells: Absolutely. The book asks how the mutants with blood on their hands can possibly integrate in a civilized society. We'll see how others feel about sharing an island with them. A lot of mutants aren't happy.

Hang in there.

Screen Rant (about Hellions): The mutant leaders stirred up some history when they extended amnesty and Krakoa to even the villainous mutants. But the question of whether or not those bad blood mutants are accepted or rejected hasn't been answered. Is that part of the Hellions story fans can expect?

Zeb Wells: Absolutely. The book asks how the mutants with blood on their hands can possibly integrate in a civilized society. We'll see how others feel about sharing an island with them. A lot of mutants aren't happy.
    Oh i'm aware of Hellions and i'm curious for how Zeb Wells will handled it, but in my opinion, we should have seen at least the reaction from more people (at least Jean, Scott and Ororo) in the main series. Not something big, but at least one scene would have been enought to me.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Hang in there.

Wait! Yuh mean tuh say dat all de complaints an' "concerns" an' issues people have with how dis Krakoa-era is playin' out...yuh mean all dat go be addressed?

Well yes...dat was a waste of good bitchery and whine.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh i'm aware of Hellions and i'm curious for how Zeb Wells will handled it, but in my opinion, we should have seen at least the reaction from more people (at least Jean, Scott and Ororo) in the main series. Not something big, but at least one scene would have been enought to me.
    That might be a bit of overcompensation towards deferring to the writer who has that part of the story. Not an ideal way to handle it, but better than the typical "Are these two books even set in the same universe?" tone that is often the norm.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Wait! Yuh mean tuh say dat all de complaints an' "concerns" an' issues people have with how dis Krakoa-era is playin' out...yuh mean all dat go be addressed?

Well yes...dat was a waste of good bitchery and whine.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Stepmom is not happy.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    And she has a toe ring on.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

oh now this is a moment