Page 61 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

I bet it is a psychic projection of Magneto, because a Magneto (Xorneto) killed Jean Grey/Phoenix the last time she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The colored X-Compilation
    Attachment 58147
    Fanto is out! He was on white/black pic. Hope he really won`t return from astral plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Fanto is out! He was on white/black pic. Hope he really won`t return from astral plane.
    Plus you can see OG Angel, Psylocke, Rogue, Bishop, Gambit and Logan in the X-Splash. I still think Fanto is gonna be in Xavier's new body.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Its definitely not the real Magneto as he gets his arm blown off and then suddenly it is back.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

He sure is missing. Good catch! Didn't notice at first.

Though I was hoping it'd be Mystique who stayed gone. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-22-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

the issue about Fantomex is he is a 2 in 1, does him being gone also mean E.V.A is gone?

Good catch. Replaced by Forge.

Ultimate Member

Or Forge as he looked back in the 90's...

More stills from the teaser.
    PR1.jpg
    PR2.jpg
    PR3.jpg

Old Man Logan was everywhere and with everybody in this teaser. Hasn't taken me long to get tired of him. lol

I kinda miss Storm's hawk.

Sadly I’m tired of him too now. Time to go, buddy. The original is back.

Those stills look interesting though. Especially the top one.

PR4.jpg
    PR6.jpg
    Weapon X team1.jpg

I see Creed won't be jobbing any less in this, sadly. Not to mention his design is wrong. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sadly I’m tired of him too now. Time to go, buddy. The original is back.

Those stills look interesting though. Especially the top one.
    Nice I am not the only one. Sadly, he's got his solo's and starring in Weapon X, so I doubt he'll be leaving any time soon...They'll be 2 Logans Marvel pimps out for extra cash.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-22-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Two Logans will really be awful. And I’m a HUGE Logan fan. From way back. But having two of him running around might be what actually puts me off X-men comics for good. I’ll stick with Cable and literally drop everything else if Marvel doesn’t fix this problem of having two of almost every damn major X-character running around. It’s annoying as hell. Confuses the hell out of my kids when they pick one of these books up too.

“Which version is this, Daddy? The grown up one or the younger one?” (when referring to the O5)

“Dad, now that the real Wolverine is back, why is the old one still here?”

Great questions, kids. It’s because Marvel is a complete cluster foul-up right now, especially in the X-department. Hopefully they fix things soon.

And LOL at Creed jobbing in the background. Didn’t notice that the first time. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Two Logans will really be awful. And I’m a HUGE Logan fan. From way back. But having two of him running around might be what actually puts me off X-men comics for good. I’ll stick with Cable and literally drop everything else if Marvel doesn’t fix this problem of having two of almost every damn major X-character running around. It’s annoying as hell. Confuses the hell out of my kids when they pick one of these books up too.

“Which version is this, Daddy? The grown up one or the younger one?” (when referring to the O5)

“Dad, now that the real Wolverine is back, why is the old one still here?”

Great questions, kids. It’s because Marvel is a complete cluster foul-up right now, especially in the X-department. Hopefully they fix things soon.

And LOL at Creed jobbing in the background. Didn’t notice that the first time. Ha.
    Agree with you about OML and Logan lol

Think of what Marvel could do. Especially if they have the 2 of them star in their own book together! I wouldn't put it past them to do that too. Then have them fight over Storm & / or Jean lol shows how pessimistic I am with Marvel writers now. I already figured that if OML was in this, he was gonna have a starring role. He's got to always be one of the main focal points in whatever he's in.

Creed's power these days, is his ability to constantly handle getting his ass kicked -physically & emotionally. Takes a lot to fight & act tough when you're one of the oldest mutants alive, and haven't won a fight in ages. Victor Creed = Marvel's Meg Griffin.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-22-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

Shut up Victor...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Shut up Victor...
    Yep. We already got that in Weapon X, where he talks to much -Logan & Deathsrike have told him to shut up. And being kicked in the face trying to talk to Laura. Thankfully, he got to shred her up in the recent chapter. That's the best moment he had in that book. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-22-2017 at 03:37 PM.