Page 620 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1205205706106166176186196206216226236246306707201120 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 22344
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...she looks like a white woman in that uncolored image. Hopefully she is colored properly
    I thought the same. We'll see on the coloring. I won't get my hopes up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ooh what book's this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...she looks like a white woman in that uncolored image. Hopefully she is colored properly
    right? I thought this was Kitty from a quick once over...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Monet in Empyre
    Ey, and with Jamie too.

I miss the M tattoo on Madrox.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    ooh what book's this from?
    The stupidness of it all says Deadpool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    The stupidness of it all says Deadpool to me.
    Yeah it's Deadpool. There was another teaser with Emma petting that smol shark.

Monet in Empyre
    Oh Jamie and Monet!! :3

Ultimate Member

It could mean something and it could mean something as simple as that she got knocked out and he's just helping her up, doesn't automatically mean anything romantic...besides I don't think that she'd be interested in him anymore, her or Terry...

Ahh some fresh preview art!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh Jamie and Monet!! :3
    At first glance I could have sworn it was Hellion, until I looked closer and saw the logo on the front of his shirt and lack of prosthetics. That's how they used to draw his face and hair back during the DF&W/KYost days.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It could mean something and it could mean something as simple as that she got knocked out and he's just helping her up, doesn't automatically mean anything romantic...besides I don't think that she'd be interested in him anymore, her or Terry...
    I hope. I want most traces of PAD's X-Factor erased, Especially the romances. If Synch is back, have her get with him. He never dupe one-night-stood her & was her first legit love. Meanwhile, Madrox should have some business with Layla. And Hell, he seemed to like Syrin too. But Monet never seemed like anyone he took seriously as a romantic option. She was a last choice.

Granted, I'll take Madrox over Darwin or Strong Guy, ugh. But I hope the X-Factor "romances" stay buried. It's bad enough we have to keep seeing her suits from that era.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-27-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I hope. I want most traces of PAD's X-Factor erased, Especially the romances. If Synch is back, have her get with him. He never dupe one-night-stood her & was her first legit love. Meanwhile, Madrox should have some business with Layla. And Hell, he seemed to like Syrin too. But Monet never seemed like anyone he took seriously as a romantic option. She was a last choice.

Granted, i'll take Madrox over Darwin or Strong Guy, ugh. But I hope the X-Factor "romances" stay buried. It's bad enough we have to keep seeing her suits from that era.
    Seeing as how Madrox and Layla got married.
    But more as Shatterstar got together with Rictor there, I don’t think any X-Factor romances will be forgotten.

We just got references to Rahne’s child in last years War of the Realms.

Ultimate Member

Well Jamie Prime I don't remember ever having any actual romantic feelings for Terry, it was always a dupe that did, and we know that had the baby survived the first chance that they got Marvel would have just had Jamie pawn her and the baby off onto a dupe anyway, Jamie Prime was pretty much only interested in Layla anyway, so keep Jamie FAR away from Terry, she's better off with Warpath imho anyway...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Jamie Prime I don't remember ever having any actual romantic feelings for Terry, it was always a dupe that did, and we know that had the baby survived the first chance that they got Marvel would have just had Jamie pawn her and the baby off onto a dupe anyway, Jamie Prime was pretty much only interested in Layla anyway, so keep Jamie FAR away from Terry, she's better off with Warpath imho anyway...
    Warpath is better off with Risque.

Though with all the Krakoa throuples, that doesn’t mean much anymore.

Ultimate Member

Risque the one that betrayed him, I wouldn't hold my breath on her showing up again for anything meaningful...besides Terry deserves a guy that actually returns her feelings...Warpath fits that bill perfectly...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    At first glance I could have sworn it was Hellion, until I looked closer and saw the logo on the front of his shirt and lack of prosthetics. That's how they used to draw his face and hair back during the DF&W/KYost days.
    And Monet could be Laura on her ANW costume lol

Go make an edit and have your dreams come true!