Page 637 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 1375375876276336346356366376386396406416476877371137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 21796

Tabitha's first appearance is about her being a malnourished runaway who was abused so badly she had to wear a visor to hide her black eye.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ultimate Member

Actually she did get characterization, she was the street kid trying to change and become something better, which she did only to then be reduced to a braindead drunk of a Paris Hilton party girl clone, in years past she actually grew up a fair amount and stopped being so mouthy, and I don't remember her drinking during the old X-Force days, she wasn't proud of her background she had to fight to overcome it and she did...

Can this thread go back to being about upcoming new art?

please oh please....
    A picture would last longer darling...

Ultimate Member

I'm fine with that, just posted to defend one of my favorite characters is all...

That looks awesome. I wonder who's behind her

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    THINK RB doing X OF SWORDS STASIS #1 issue

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    okay now I have no choice but to read Strain's Gen X
    It was a good read for what it was, though I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions.

Quentin plays a decent foil, a writer's dream to conjure contrasts between characters and excite drama. Percy has a great handle, and while he can be melodramatic his behavior is usually never rewarded. He gets his comeuppance which is why I don't mind him.

Astonishing Member

I apologize if im bring up something sensitive but I assume the upcoming Wolverine future issue panels are not being shown due to the 2nd artist saying somethings on twitter that was offensive so its better not to give him the attention here? I understand. Adam Kubert is the better artist.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

What did Bogdanovic say that was found offensive?

Regardless of what he said (which is his opinion, and we can agree with him or not...that's our prerogative) Why should we not show his art?

Cancel-culture crap is such a fekkin' mess.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-27-2020 at 09:01 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm getting Proteus vibes.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    What did Bogdanovic say that was found offensive?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbeL0SmX...g&name=900x900

he did apologized though

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbfDsY_W...jpg&name=large

Jordan D. White retweeted his apology so it seem like its a sign he will keep his job athough i understand why people are still upset with him and want Kubert doing the full art duties or someone else.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He was quite flippant in his response, which I can see being taken in the wrong way by the overly "sensitive"...but...I actually do agree with a couple of the more pertinent points.
    And he does raise an important point...what happens when men are on the receiving end of the unwanted behaviour and sexual misconduct?

For some "it's no laughing matter" but others (like myself) might see the message behind the flippancy.

Not every situation or misconstrued tweet (especially the fekkin' tweets) warrants bringing out the pitch forks and torches and the "Cancel Button".
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-27-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He was quite flippant in his response, which I can see being taken in the wrong way by the overly "sensitive"...but...I actually do agree with a couple of the more pertinent points.
    And he does raise an important point...what happens when men are on the receiving end of the unwanted behaviour and sexual misconduct?

For some "it's no laughing matter" but others (like myself) might see the message behind the flippancy.

Not every situation or misconstrued tweet (especially the fekkin' tweets) warrants bringing out the pitch forks and torches and the "Cancel Button".
    sure, I still reading and buying the Wolverine, I love Percy take on the character and I really want to see where the story goes, Vitkor been sharing his upcoming panels so not sure if its alright to share them here. I kinda understand. yeah however, I took all my Warren Ellis written books(Astonishing, Excalibur, Storm 90s mini, Wolverine not dead yet, Next Wave) and thinking long and hard what to do with, i would ask for advice but this thread is more about sharing upcoming art.