Page 65 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869751151655651065 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    And don’t forget, Madelyne tried to kill everyone. Technically she was pushed to the point of breaking but bat-**** crazy was the way she ended up.

So both are kinda bad parents.
    She specifically tried to sacrifice baby Nathan, so I mean...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    More preview art for Generation X #85:

Attachment 58200
    Soooo Instead of talking about this 😲😲😲⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
    everyone's rehashing the tired old GreySummer Soap Opera?? 🙁🙁

I'm happy Chamber didn't blow up half the dorms😉😉😉 But seriously W.T.F.? Joni and Jubilee barely had anything other than a teammate relationship even when they were on that horrible New Warriors comic.
    At first glance this rings false. It's like on every shiity sitcom featuring single people they all end up saying (Friends) Not only does it limit new characters/love interests, kills a ton of potential storylines and it doesn't seem realistic. (Although 2 VEEERY recent divorced Friends of mine are dating)
    But Jubilee and Honor...No.
    Bad props given to him tho got making out with half the girls on the Gen X team.
    Not bad for a guy with no lips
    GrindrStone(D)

Jubilee was the younger, really close friend. I can totally see him seeing her in a different light after she'd grown up.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Soooo Instead of talking about this ������⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
    everyone's rehashing the tired old GreySummer Soap Opera?? ����

I'm happy Chamber didn't blow up half the dorms������ But seriously W.T.F.? Joni and Jubilee barely had anything other than a teammate relationship even when they were on that horrible New Warriors comic.
    At first glance this rings false. It's like on every shiity sitcom featuring single people they all end up saying (Friends) Not only does it limit new characters/love interests, kills a ton of potential storylines and it doesn't seem realistic. (Although 2 VEEERY recent divorced Friends of mine are dating)
    But Jubilee and Honor...No.
    Bad props given to him tho got making out with half the girls on the Gen X team.
    Not bad for a guy with no lips
    I can see the annoyance with romance or sex always having to be included into team dynamics. But I can see others' view as well. A case of working in close proximity with someone for so long, and going through struggles along side them, and it just builds a bond there.

But yeah, it does become predictable & annoying -especially if the characters have been interacting for years or decades with nothing between. Then new writers come in and bam, now things are romantic out of nowhere, when it never was before.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-26-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    I'm happy Chamber didn't blow up half the dorms������ But seriously W.T.F.? Jono and Jubilee barely had anything other than a teammate relationship even when they were on that horrible New Warriors comic.
    The first hints of the whole "Jonolee" thing actually started in New Warriors. This really isn't coming out of nowhere. The writer is just taking something that was already hinted at and running with it.

Besides, poor Jubes has been around for nearly 3 decades with no play. I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Dementia5; 11-26-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    The first hints of the whole "Jonolee" thing actually started in New Warriors. This really isn't coming out of nowhere.

Besides, poor Jubes has been around for nearly 3 decades with no play. I'm all for it.
    I think her best pairing previously had been from the Marvel vs DC series a while back when she had a short thing with Tim Drake. Then the worlds got separated again.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 11-26-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think her best pairing previously had been from the Marvel vs DC series a while back when she had a short thing with Tim Drake. Then the world's got seperated again.
    Jubilee's initial outfit and status as Logan's sidekick were heavily inspired by Robin so that made perfect sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

Thanks Disciple of Redd

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

It's interesting to note that Gabby has a uniform costume too, I thought she had her normal look before.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Those costumes for Laura and Gabby are a big step down from the ones they’re currently rocking in ANW.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It's interesting to note that Gabby has a uniform costume too, I thought she had her normal look before.
    Well Laura have an other look in her solo too. Apparently Taylor said it will be explained why Laura changed the uniform and the explanation will go for Gabby too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Those costumes for Laura and Gabby are a big step down from the ones they’re currently rocking in ANW.
    Taylor said they will keep their costume in ANW and there will be an explanation for the change in X-Men Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well Laura have an other look in her solo too. Apparently Taylor said it will be explained why Laura changed the uniform and the explanation will go for Gabby too.

Taylor said they will keep their costume in ANW and there will be an explanation for the change in X-Men Red.
    Wonder if the explanation will just come down to "it's a team uniform" or if it'll be something more complex?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

DPpjOuZWAAA0RVy.jpg

Here the cover for X-Men Blue#18 by Arthur Adams

Monet... are you okay? Lmao