Page 739 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 2396396897297357367377387397407417427437497898391239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 22163
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Maybe he's the writer for the Moira book?
    Considering the current Moira X is more or less a complete new character Hickman created by placing her on top of the framework of the original Moira MacTaggert, while declaring the original to have merely been a "golem" immitating the "real" Moira, i wouldn't be sure he is very keen on writing that version.

Especialy since he has allready displayed dislike for changes done to the characters he created or wrote (and with that defined) for a long time in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Considering the current Moira X is more or less a complete new character Hickman created by placing her on top of the framework of the original Moira MacTaggert, while declaring the original to have merely been a "golem" immitating the "real" Moira, i wouldn't be sure he is very keen on writing that version.

Especialy since he has allready displayed dislike for changes done to the characters he created or wrote (and with that defined) for a long time in the past.
    The golem was only at the time of her death, not the rest of her story.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think the point is that CC didn't write Moira as an undetectable mutant with multiple lifetimes of information and a desire to manipulate those around her... including her own offspring... to prevent the extinction of mutants at the hands of sentient machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I think the point is that CC didn't write Moira as an undetectable mutant with multiple lifetimes of information and a desire to manipulate those around her... including her own offspring... to prevent the extinction of mutants at the hands of sentient machines.
    And Stan Lee and Jack Kirby did not create Jean Grey as the avatar of a cosmic force. They are not his characters.

And Stan Lee and Jack Kirby did not create Jean Grey as the avatar of a cosmic force. They are not his characters.
    She's a different character now. He doesn't like people doing drastic changes to his characters, and he probably won't write her because of how drastically different she is.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Allright remembered that part wrong, i assumed it was the explanation on why the Moira people knew until HoX/PoX had zero hints of being anything like the "true" Moira Hickman introduced. Also being the source of the ghost Moira that Banshee met in Chaos War.

Still means that basicly the version Claremont and other writers had written for years was just an "act" hiding a entirely different person. Which again makes me assume that he might not be keen on writing that new version.

Not sure if this is upcoming artwork or just a sketch, but I hope it’s the former...

https://twitter.com/IbanCoelloSoria/...80849791127554

Speaking of OG Cable, we saw him (or at least an older version) early on in the Cable series killing crab demons. They seem to have dropped that whole subplot, and now we know Kable is going into outer space as part of SWORD after X of Swords. Wonder if we’ll ever check back in with that older version running around in Limbo or wherever he was.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...445806080?s=19

Best boy looking great in King in Black, as you'd expect. Not an X-Book, but we'll at least see something from mutants beside SWORD. Also Wolverine will be there. Gotta catch up with Venom.

20201026_175152.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not sure if this is upcoming artwork or just a sketch, but I hope it’s the former...

https://twitter.com/IbanCoelloSoria/...80849791127554

Speaking of OG Cable, we saw him (or at least an older version) early on in the Cable series killing crab demons. They seem to have dropped that whole subplot, and now we know Kable is going into outer space as part of SWORD after X of Swords. Wonder if we’ll ever check back in with that older version running around in Limbo or wherever he was.
    I don't think they've dropped OG Cable. It's just that X of Swords got in the way of what was laid (the baby rescue, for example). But I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later.

BTW, I find wi-fi way more interesting than Kable.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Attachment 101642Attachment 101643

He never evolved past the worst of the 90s.
    One day Jim Lee will answer for his crimes of popularising this godawful art style

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...445806080?s=19

Best boy looking great in King in Black, as you'd expect. Not an X-Book, but we'll at least see something from mutants beside SWORD. Also Wolverine will be there. Gotta catch up with Venom.

20201026_175152.jpg
    I'm not usually a fan of Stegman's art but that's pretty nice.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe they’re letting Claremont write a one pager for the Christmas special.
    Claremont and Byrne on an X-Men project? Talks between the latter and Cebulski had fallen through but they could have resumed at some stage for all we know.

Does anyone know what the big announcement was that was teased by JDW?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It's coming today apparently! I'm just waiting for the US to wake up :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It's JDW. It's just going to be a colossal hyperbole-filled troll.

So it's probably announcing a Glob Herman ongoing.