Page 744 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 2446446947347407417427437447457467477487547948441244 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 22061

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Really hoping it's not another Polaris-Malice rehash.
    Same
    No Claremont 2.0 (I liked a lot of things Claremont did (especially when it comes to Rogue, my favorite X-woman) but the way he writes Lorna is really disturbing (why does he hate her so much?))

Astonishing Member

20201029_173717.jpg

So is storm making a good or bad decision here ? I'm going with bad
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-29-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    20201029_173717.jpg

Great decision. I enjoy them as a couple.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Same
    No Claremont 2.0 (I liked a lot of things Claremont did (especially when it comes to Rogue, my favorite X-woman) but the way he writes Lorna is really disturbing (why does he hate her so much?))
    I don't think Leah is interested in doing that with Rachel or Lorna. She mentioned early on that while most of her cast have deeply traumatic pasts and histories, she's not looking to rehash them in her book. Covers are often misleading and this is likely more about what led Prodigy to his death and then rebirth with powers.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's a very small nit (and rather silly I wholly admit) but...I don't care for his changing the neckline of Storm's costume.
    It's warm in Otherworld.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Great decision. I enjoy them as a couple.
    I wanted to like them as a couple, but when it happened years ago, it was handled all wrong. X-Men TAS did right. This is nothing though. It's just a stunt by Marvel to rile up Storm and Black Panther fans... mostly the Storm fans who despise Logan though.

20201029_173717.jpg

If Logan ends things with Jean and/or if it doesn't cause some drama and a love hexagone(?) I don't mind. Ororo and Logan isn't my favourite ship for her but I do appreciate how it grew organically and was built up through years of history and friendship. Plus Logan always cherished and respected Ororo and never humiliated her unlike Forge and T'challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I wanted to like them as a couple, but when it happened years ago, it was handled all wrong. X-Men TAS did right. This is nothing though. It's just a stunt by Marvel to rile up Storm and Black Panther fans... mostly the Storm fans who despise Logan though.
    Tbh I doubt marvel cares about the portion of Storm of hate Logan (or is even aware of that fact lmao). Xos is a story about love (Hickman's words) and we've already seen it played out in the chapters so far, so I think this is just marvel trying to bait for publicity and try to get more people to read/talk about the event.
    Last edited by frostedemma; 10-29-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

I like Logan and Storm individually but not together. Same how I feel about Storm with Forge and Storm with T'Challa. I can't think of a man in Marvel that can deal with Ororo without any headaches lol. That said, I'm increasingly starting to think Death has something to do with this. She's dancing sensually with him on the cover, he seems to be trying to get close to her in the Marauders preview, and now Storm seems interested in Wolverine again. I think his eyes have less to do with causing straight-up death and more to do with emotional/illusion manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    If Logan ends things with Jean and/or if it doesn't cause some drama and a love hexagone(?) I don't mind. Ororo and Logan isn't my favourite ship for her but I do appreciate how it grew organically and was built up through years of history and friendship. Plus Logan always cherished and respected Ororo and never humiliated her unlike Forge and T'challa.
    Forge I can see, but when did T'Challa humiliate Storm? I'm not big on that relationship either, but I didn't hate it. I personally would've preferred her with Bishop back when Storm was helping Bishop get acclimated within the team. As for Storm and Logan though, I don't think they've spoken 2 words to each other since this whole DoX era began which is strange to me. I doubt a romance blossoms from this. Seeing as this happens in Wolverine's book, I see it as someone messing with his memories again.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I like Logan and Storm individually but not together. Same how I feel about Storm with Forge and Storm with T'Challa. I can't think of a man in Marvel that can deal with Ororo without any headaches lol. That said, I'm increasingly starting to think Death has something to do with this. She's dancing sensually with him on the cover, he seems to be trying to get close to her in the Marauders preview, and now Storm seems interested in Wolverine again. I think his eyes have less to do with causing straight-up death and more to do with emotional/illusion manipulation.
    So Death has a Sharingan?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    So Death has a Sharingan?
    Pretty much. I could be wrong and this is set-up for another Logan-Ororo romance but I doubt from Stasis onwards it's just gonna be fights between the different swordbearers. Twists and turns like a sudden romance caused by one of the enemies wouldn't be surprising.

Ok storm have the death card. The methsmorposys, the change. I thinks she s the next wedding time

BANNED

20201029_173717.jpg

Oooh noooo!

There goes my Jogan ship. That means Jott overload is incoming. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

These two are my other faves and I might've like this absent the Jean/Logan history. As it stands though, man this sucks.

I knew they were dumping on Wakanda for a reason.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 10-29-2020 at 04:31 PM.

BANNED

20201029_173717.jpg

It'll probably be just a kiss and they go back about their business. Though it makes sense because Duggan and Percy are doing four issues of the event together, so they would be interested in doing stuff like this with the characters with whom they are more involved.

20201029_173717.jpg

I fully expect Duggan to make a reference to his Deadpool "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" storyarc
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona