Page 750 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 2506507007407467477487497507517527537547608008501250 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 22345

The problem is, Apocalypse is thousands of years after Aaron's dumb Avengers.

Because those are from a million years ago, not five thousand years ago.

Yes, I know Aaron explained how is possible that there were avengers a million years ago, it's still dumb as hell.

PS: Oh fuck, look at the eyes of the four animals, they are red. This is gonna be another absurd Mephisto plot.
    Last edited by Glio; 11-03-2020 at 04:55 AM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Yes, I know Aaron explained how is possible that there were avengers a million years ago, it's still dumb as hell.

PS: Oh fuck, look at the eyes of the four animals, they are red. This is gonna be another absurd Mephisto plot.
    Don't forget that in Aaron's Thor Old Loki was a worm so it could be him

Valerio Schiti shared a sneak peek of Hope in SWORD on Twitter

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Well, Odin was supposed to not that much older than Apocalypse himself, and yet he's running around 1 million years ago. Aaron is a hack.

BANNED

The issue is that apparently there are multiple generations of "Avengers", with legacy characters of other heroes. There's even such thing as a past Deathlok. So, it pretty much serves as an excuse to have Apocalypse as adversary to such a group of ancient heroes. Maybe some previous Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Black Panther, since the first would be contemporary to Apocalypse and the other two predate him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNugget View Post
    Valerio Schiti shared a sneak peek of Hope in SWORD on Twitter

Interesting. Hopefully she gets some interaction with her “dad”... who is now younger than she is.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not even my healthy and fully functioning Suspension of Disbelief could embrace that bit of nonsense.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

That's Apocalypse people.

I haven't read that garbage so I don't know what the excuse is. Mind sharing with the rest of the class?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That's Apocalypse people.

I haven't read that garbage so I don't know what the excuse is. Mind sharing with the rest of the class?
    Marvel fictional universe, so there is humans 1 millions of years ago

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The issue is that apparently there are multiple generations of "Avengers", with legacy characters of other heroes. There's even such thing as a past Deathlok. So, it pretty much serves as an excuse to have Apocalypse as adversary to such a group of ancient heroes. Maybe some previous Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Black Panther, since the first would be contemporary to Apocalypse and the other two predate him.
    Apocalypse and the Moon Knight of that time were allies, they fought as part of The Order of Shield against The Brood.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I thought you said he explained it. What the heck is this?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    While I appreciate the obvious input, this is not helpful as it doesn't answer the question I asked. If there were neolithic homo sapiens 1 million years ago (even in the Marvel Universe) we would expect Earth to be light years ahead in technology and culture than they are. Otherwise writers are saying that for almost a million years there was no evolution or advancement which inherently goes against nature.

So again, if there is a reason the Aaron listed if someone could share that would be helpful to better understand (and still likely hate) I'd appreciate it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Peach Momoko variants for X-Men 15 and XoS Destruction
    XMEN 15_Momoko-var.jpg
    XOS DESTRUCTION 01_Momoko-var.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    While I appreciate the obvious input, this is not helpful as it doesn't answer the question I asked. If there were neolithic homo sapiens 1 million years ago (even in the Marvel Universe) we would expect Earth to be light years ahead in technology and culture than they are. Otherwise writers are saying that for almost a million years there was no evolution or advancement which inherently goes against nature.
    You say that as though us Homo Sapiens didn't spend the best part of 200,000 years sitting around without developing anything more complex than stone tools, the secret of fire, and Bebo, whatever the hell that was.

No one can say for certain how long humans have existed, or what level of technology they had in the past. In the real world. Marvel earth was created by the Demiurge and Ra, seeded with evolved life by the giant space god Celestials. Atlantis, Lemuria, and dozens of other evolved civilizations are definitely a thing. So are aliens, various monsters, magic, and transdimensional technologies. Oh, and the whole thing was destroyed in a multidimensional implosion, only to be partially preserved, the recreated, by Dr. Doom, Molecule Man, and Franklin.

Avengers million bc is stupid, but not simply for it's basic premise.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!