Page 77 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081871271775771077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 22347
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Perez
    Lovely.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
    In the top pic, who is the guy with the long hair next to Guido?
    Could be Neal Shaara? I don't even know if he's alive these days, actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    More interior art from Phoenix Resurrection:

Interesting preview. It seems to confirm what some already suspected with the first teaser. At some point before this story, adult Jean Grey was resurrected and somehow, nobody noticed. And from the looks of it, she was resurrected into some fairly humble circumstances. That looks like a waitress uniform. So whatever she's been doing since she came back to life, she has been living a fairly low-key lifestyle and probably doesn't remember who she is. Something similar played out in the Wolverine and the X-men cartoon. Once she got her memory back, though, things got pretty chaotic. Can't wait to see what comes of this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm not sure that's supposed to be Jean in the waitress' outfit. The body type is a bit matronly.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 12-10-2017 at 08:50 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm not sure that's supposed to be Jean in the waitress' outfit. The body type is a bit matronly.
    Based on other previews - like in the video teaser - that is definitely Jean. My guess is the outfit doesn't fit well, or it's the angle.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This phase was explored before when he got a new cloned body after the Brood saga, and was on his feet again in a body in it's prime. He bumped against Ororo in her early leader-Storm, and was off to space with Lilandra within 30 issues or so. It's been a few decades, though, I'm sure he could go another round in this day and age. could use a good male psi mentor, it would be neat to see them again. Let PhantomX get a few of the kids together and try new mutant team volume 45.5533369, the Millennial Edition!
    Quire is the only x men character i hate. Hope Xavier kills him for like no reason nxt issue.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Interesting preview. It seems to confirm what some already suspected with the first teaser. At some point before this story, adult Jean Grey was resurrected and somehow, nobody noticed. And from the looks of it, she was resurrected into some fairly humble circumstances. That looks like a waitress uniform. So whatever she's been doing since she came back to life, she has been living a fairly low-key lifestyle and probably doesn't remember who she is. Something similar played out in the Wolverine and the X-men cartoon. Once she got her memory back, though, things got pretty chaotic. Can't wait to see what comes of this.
    My guess is that the Phoenix give Jean back her memories and then later at some point 05 Jean does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Quire is the only x men character i hate. Hope Xavier kills him for like no reason nxt issue.
    I don't think he should have made it out of Morrison's run alive, but here we are. A stern talking to by a real top notch tp/douche might get him in order. I know Jubilee ain't gonna get the job done....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Based on other previews - like in the video teaser - that is definitely Jean. My guess is the outfit doesn't fit well, or it's the angle.
    Jean is probably the one standing on the door, behind the other woman on the first panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean is probably the one standing on the door, behind the other woman on the first panel.
    Yeah. What HE said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm thinking this too.

BANNED

Old Man Logan #33

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Old Man Logan #33
    Great art. Deodato is awesome!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Old Man Logan #33
    This confirmed that not only can skilled fighters seperare his limbs by attacking the joints but it grows back if lost as regular bones.

BANNED

I don't want to look a given horse in the mouth and I understand why he chooses them, but I'm getting bored of getting preview images of the same books every week.