Page 791 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 2916917417817877887897907917927937947958018418911291 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 22201

Maybe the X-men will have a uniform after the Hellfire Gala, since before there was no team of x-men properly.

X-Force should have one as well, at least when they are in their secret missions. It feels like they are a bunch of random people doing something, instead of an organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Maybe the X-men will have a uniform after the Hellfire Gala, since before there was no team of x-men properly.

X-Force should have one as well, at least when they are in their secret missions. It feels like they are a bunch of random people doing something, instead of an organization.
    When undercover, X-Force should wear black tuxedos and freely volunteer their actual names when asked.

Yes! YES! Jumba Carnation revealing his designs for the new X-Men uniforms at the gala would be so much fun!!!

WOLVERINE takes the fight to the vampire nation in a quest to stop DRACULA’s plot to co-opt his mutant healing factor! But what sacrifices and moral compromises must be made before humans and mutants see the dawn?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Yes! YES! Jumba Carnation revealing his designs for the new X-Men uniforms at the gala would be so much fun!!!
    Watch it be generic business suits for men and skimpy outfits for the woman, just in white and with fur linings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulagirl1 View Post
    WOLVERINE takes the fight to the vampire nation in a quest to stop DRACULA’s plot to co-opt his mutant healing factor! But what sacrifices and moral compromises must be made before humans and mutants see the dawn?
    Damn that looks badass!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wolverine in Castlevania.
    "Cable was right!"

I feel like Omega Red is overused. Why are we still on him?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Percy thinks he's cool for some reason.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Over-used? They've only started using him in Pak's Weapon X and that Age of Nate nonsense.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Percy thinks he's cool for some reason.
    He is Russian and Krakoa aren't affiliated with Russia yet.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess Percy likes him. But I think Gabby beat him up recently, and even Creed didn't hit that low yet. So he may need to go soon too. We don't need him around to look like a joke too. Lol

Aww man great idea, but now I'm going to be disappointed if they don't do something like this!

I would love if they did a redesign for everyone on Krakoa. I know it seems crazy, but having so many characters around also means having so many characters in outdated costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Over-used? They've only started using him in Pak's Weapon X and that Age of Nate nonsense.
    Im talking about this era. He's been used alot in X-Force and Wolverine and it looks like he still will be in the upcoming months. I get that Percy is the writer on both but for me its draining seeing the same story playout in both books. IMO, Im ready for them to resolve his plotline. Im ready to move on from Omega Red, Russians and the vampires

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    And I can't think of a single thing he's done between that time, I've been reading X-force and some of Wolverine and I couldn't tell you a thing about Red's storyline.