Page 8 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Astonishing X-Men #2:

This just gorgeous. I need to have some black and white prints of his work.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Deodato doesn't always impress me, but that is one gorgeous page.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

forgot to post this but this goes with the 4 tweet
    She's A Lifebringer

Interesting that Laura is referred to as X-23 for that Cable cover...is it because Cable will be meeting a younger version of her or because Paniccia just needed a shorthand for saying it was her?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Interesting that Laura is referred to as X-23 for that Cable cover...is it because Cable will be meeting a younger version of her or because Paniccia just needed a shorthand for saying it was her?
    It might just be a younger version of her cause looking at the Cable legacy variant everyone on the cover looks like a 'younger' version of themselves
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

So Astonishing is going to lead to another series, though no word on what. And X-23 and Longshot are apparently going to be appearing in Cable, though Paniccia sidesteps whether or not it's a new X-Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I honestly don't read too much into people referring to her as X-23 over Wolverine or Laura.

She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by jamgut View Post
    I still think Illyana giving Dani a good soulsword swipe in Limbo could work wonders. It took the Juggy right out of Pete.
    I was thinking the same thing. Why can't Illyana just whisk Dani to Limbo and work some magic to give her powers back? Hard to believe, with the diversity push, Dani hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I'm guessing by the Marvel editorial summit going on that they're hashing out the big stuff that's supposed to come right after Legacy (which has so far been underwhelming).

I pray to gay Jesus that Astonishing X-Men (or whatever spins out of it) drops Old Man Logan off the planet so we can get Wolverine on there, leading the team like she should be. And if this Cable arc of New Mutants/X-Force spins out into its own book, I hope they interact with Hope's X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I honestly don't read too much into people referring to her as X-23 over Wolverine or Laura.
    IDK Shatterstar seems to be in his original incarnation plus it would be a weird option to not have her not drawn in the Wolverine cowl. Then again, this is Liefeld.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I pray to gay Jesus that Astonishing X-Men (or whatever spins out of it) drops Old Man Logan off the planet so we can get Wolverine on there, leading the team like she should be. And if this Cable arc of New Mutants/X-Force spins out into its own book, I hope they interact with Hope's X-Force.

IDK Shatterstar seems to be in his original incarnation plus it would be a weird option to not have her not drawn in the Wolverine cowl. Then again, this is Liefeld.
    I'm thanking God it's just a variant cover. The thought of Liefeld drawing her in an actual issue is too painful to contemplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm thanking God it's just a variant cover. The thought of Liefeld drawing her in an actual issue is too painful to contemplate.
    Exactly, I thought that was either a really angry Lila Cheney or Risque. And hopefully, Robinson can make a Cable/Laura dynamic because I like the thought of them interacting. And her bouncing off Doop's mysteriousness, Blink's pragmatism, Longshot's quirkiness, and Shatterstar's bluntness should be hilarious

BANNED

"Astonishing X-Men Leading to Something ‘Significant and New’"

http://www.cbr.com/astonishing-x-men...icant-and-new/