Page 813 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3137137638038098108118128138148158168178238639131313 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 22277

That's the most gorgeous cover I've seen in a long time. The colors, the content, the nostalgia, and subtle allusion to what is to come. Excellent work. I hope this space trip they keep hyping is worth the wait. Maybe Ororo cashes in her Shi'ar token for her own planet? All hail Ororo, Goddess-Queen of Krakoa's latest colony.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yo im so butthurt that Thor got how many issues of interiors by Russell Dauterman and we only get covers. And 2 Giant Size issues.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    That was one of Moira’s past lives, not the future. Nimrod the Lesser May come sooner in this life.
    Ah, yes...Moira's past life/lives. I always forget that one detail.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    At least she knows how to write Monet and Warren (she proved it with X of Swords and Empyre X-Men)
    I think this book will definitely be less disappointing than Excalibur, although we have a lot of reason to be wary

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    LOVE the color accents on Monet’s blouse, it’s great that she’s developed a signature color scheme throughout multiple years of costumes at this point, it helps take her away from a generic ensemble look many of the teen generations fall victim to.

Pumped that she’ll be the leading lady. That being said, she’s looking a little pale again 👀 is she under the weather?

Incredible Member

theres no text to say that is for sure m, it might be one of the staff. Maybe she is making them wear her colors. I will not jump to conclusions on coloring until it is confirmed that is supposed to be m. Then it is an issue, until we know for sure we are only assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    At least she knows how to write Monet and Warren (she proved it with X of Swords and Empyre X-Men)
    I think this book will definitely be less disappointing than Excalibur, although we have a lot of reason to be wary
    I'm curious as to how much of that writing was actually Howard, and how much of it was Hickman. I always assumed she was responsible for the general plot points when they collaborate, and Hickman handled the dialogue.

Incredible Member

She is hardly engaging readers with one book let alone another one. I pray this means excalibur is being handled to someone else.

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I love this cover! Very creative and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    She is hardly engaging readers with one book let alone another one. I pray this means excalibur is being handled to someone else.
    Oh...I didn't think about it...it would actually be very interesting. Give it to another team and make the roster only the Braddocks....then Rogue, Gambit and Jubilee could go to the main X-Team.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

But Rogue, Gambit and Jubilee are more interesting than the Braddocks. You better throw a Wolverine in there to help with sales.

Yay! It makes me feel great other people are stepping up and saying something about the color of monet skin and how she looks. This should not be okay in comics.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/