Page 863 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 3637638138538598608618628638648658668678739139631363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 22296
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My point isn’t whether he’d win or lose, it’s why he’s there at all.
    Logan holded his own against Shang Chi before. On top of that he was in a weakened state. There are other feats against him too.
    Last edited by Vishop; 04-23-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Oh wow, I didn't expect Tom Taylor to get back into the X-mix given how busy he currently is between DC and Boom. Not sure if he has room for another ongoing series but perhaps a new X-mini?
    He hinted at being able to write Jean and Gabby last week so this alligns with that

BANNED

Wolverine is so boring.

His whole shtick when he was popular was being unpredictable, “savage”, beleaguered white man who could cut you or gut you at any minute. That’s a tired cliche now but at least it was...something.

Now he’s just a hairy daddy with an Asian fetish and some claws.

Yawn.

Pretty sure Tom Taylor is writing a few mutants in that “Dark Ages” event.

I feel like it’s gonna be an off shoot mini like DCeased was for DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Pretty sure Tom Taylor is writing a few mutants in that “Dark Ages” event.

I feel like it’s gonna be an off shoot mini like DCeased was for DC.
    The guy loves his personal alternate universes.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The guy loves his personal alternate universes.
    They sell a lot and a lot of the panels from those comics end up going viral on social media, so I can see why he likes to make them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    They sell a lot and a lot of the panels from those comics end up going viral on social media, so I can see why he likes to make them.
    But like...there is so much stuff to make better in the canon universe lol

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I am a huge Logan (the one and only true Wolverine) fan, but even I wouldn't say losing to Shang Chi in a fight is jobbing. Shang is regarded as the MU's greatest fighter and if anything him losing in a straight up martial arts fight is jobbing. I have no doubt that Logan can hold his own and even get some licks in, but to lose straight up is not jobbing. And I would think the same if it was Shang vs Logan, X23, Kwannon, Cap, DareDevil, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Electra or anyone else. The guy is the best.
    I'm not quite sure I get what you're trying to say but just because Logan considers himself the best at black ops mission doesn't in fact make him the best. I'm sure Elektra and Gamora could take him down a peg or two, and I'm damn sure the Master of Kung Fu himself can hold his own against a 5'4 Canadian with anger issues and skewers popping out of his knuckles. Having Logan win against Shang Chi is like having batman win against Richard Dragon simply because "he's batman".

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My point isn’t whether he’d win or lose, it’s why he’s there at all.
    Exactly. It's getting pretty embarrassing that each time there's a storyline that deals with something asian (usually Madripoor or Japan) they always find a way to insert Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    But like...there is so much stuff to make better in the canon universe lol
    Yeah but then he wouldn't have the freedom to murder 60% of the characters, which seems to have been the main appeal of both Injustice and DCeased

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Exactly. It's getting pretty embarrassing that each time there's a storyline that deals with something asian (usually Madripoor or Japan) they always find a way to insert Logan.
    To be fair, they put Logan in everything (and when he's not around, a wolverine centric character gets the attention) not just asian stories. Logan is not liked here but a lot of posters seem to forget that when he's in a book, those books sell more and that he's the most popular character on the X roster.

Watch everyone here be shocked when Wolverine becomes the main character inn the Marvel X universe...

Putting Logan in a book is like doing an event. It's totally pointless, but they get to sell more variant covers and make more money out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    To be fair, they put Logan in everything (and when he's not around, a wolverine centric character gets the attention) not just asian stories. Logan is not liked here but a lot of posters seem to forget that when he's in a book, those books sell more and that he's the most popular character on the X roster.

Watch everyone here be shocked when Wolverine becomes the main character inn the Marvel X universe...

Putting Logan in a book is like doing an event. It's totally pointless, but they get to sell more variant covers and make more money out of it.
    Logan being a regular character really get better sales, but guest star rarely affects sales

BANNED

In before Wolverine there is also Spider-Man in this book.WHO is everywhere lol. I am gonna play this childish since CBR is is full of the them lol Geez they are popular ips and I am sure Shang Chi is worthless generic character in MU but since he is having his own movie for some reason they are giving it a go. Top of that both of these arent just peak human like "Batman" with 100 different martial art skills(which they partially possess) . They have healing factors plus they have other powers too. Logan already handed his a#@ but in Shangchi's own book i doubt it with MCU movie.

Summerjammers!

Wait wha-

Is this an AU?

Astonishing Member

Does that mean Havoc is finaly "cured" of his instabilities and off the penal squad again, so he can go back to adventuring with other heros, instead of being at the mercy of Mister Sinister?