Page 9 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591095091009 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    "Astonishing X-Men Leading to Something ‘Significant and New’"

http://www.cbr.com/astonishing-x-men...icant-and-new/
    Giving how Generation's was what ever you called those announcments Friday dont get your hopes up.

Though if they switch out old man logan(kill him off) and mystique for Laura and Sage that would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So Astonishing is going to lead to another series, though no word on what. And X-23 and Longshot are apparently going to be appearing in Cable, though Paniccia sidesteps whether or not it's a new X-Force.
    Oh wow. A new X-Force with Cable, Laura, Shatterstar, Blink, Doop and Longshot!? Weird ass line-up, but I'm so there. Please don't be just a one time thing. I'd gladly sacrifice Weapon X for this as a new X-Force book. Gladly!

I honestly don't read too much into people referring to her as X-23 over Wolverine or Laura.
    Yeah, I think that's just for clarification's sake. Otherwise casual fans (i.e., those not up on the current status quo) on Twitter might get confused.

Paniccia called her X-23 because Cable is traveling through time. She's probably from the past.

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...46612321472512

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Paniccia called her X-23 because Cable is traveling through time. She's probably from the past.

Really more time displced x-men. What was wrong with using the characters from the current time period

Can't believe we see alt-versions and past verions of Laura more than we see mainstream continuity Laura. This isn't what we meant, Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

Ah. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Can't believe we see alt-versions and past verions of Laura more than we see mainstream continuity Laura. This isn't what we meant, Marvel.
    Just wait until real Logan is back. They'll probably want to maximize his exposure even more than OML's! LOL.

BANNED

More from Paniccia when I poked him on OML hogging all the Wolverine stuff (basically that she's pretty much only been Wolverine in name and not in significance) since Secret Wars:

We love 'em both. Laura will be showing up in an important arc of another #XMEN team book. Patience #XMENMONDAY
    Still doesn't REALLY address things, but at least she's getting something to do.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-26-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

It's either weapond x, astonishing, or the one they supposedly announcing at Comic-Con. I just happy there is some hope. Also Soule killed logan once and there is a chance he'll do it again.

BANNED

More from Paniccia when I poked him on OML hogging all the Wolverine stuff (basically that she's pretty much only been Wolverine in name and not in significance) since Secret Wars:

Still doesn't REALLY address things, but at least she's getting something to do.
    Sigh. I really hope it's Astonishing or Weapon X. I know the latter would tie her back to her roots (kinda sorta) but it would be limited to the team book plus being written by Greg Pak and interacting with literally everyone on that team would be a treat.

I pray to gay Jesus that Astonishing X-Men (or whatever spins out of it) drops Old Man Logan off the planet so we can get Wolverine on there, leading the team like she should be. And if this Cable arc of New Mutants/X-Force spins out into its own book, I hope they interact with Hope's X-Force.

IDK Shatterstar seems to be in his original incarnation plus it would be a weird option to not have her not drawn in the Wolverine cowl. Then again, this is Liefeld.
    This is the LINE of the year!
    Cheers Tycon lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    This is the LINE of the year!
    Cheers Tycon lol
    Pssh! I know a guy whose favourite exclamation is, "Sweet gay baby Jesus!" He usually uses it around Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Hadn't seen this posted yet, upcoming artwork for X-Men Blue by Molina featuring a Cyclops, Blood Storm, and Hound Rachel in what seems like a DoFP variant timeline:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV0wbvRgyy-/

I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hadn't seen this posted yet, upcoming artwork for X-Men Blue by Molina featuring a Cyclops, Blood Storm, and Hound Rachel in what seems like a DoFP variant timeline:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV0wbvRgyy-/

I'm excited!
    Probably issue 11.

Magneto news related question.

I wish I could share an awesome page by @jorge_molinam but I can't! #BESTLASTPAGEEVER

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkPanic...77347421999104

How is the X-Men relunch so far? Is it worth reading? 'Cause I really miss reading the x books.