Page 908 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 40880885889890490590690790890991091191291895810081408 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 22264

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess but I didnt even notice those differences till you mentioned it. I really wish she had kept her Excalibur look as that was a good modern update to the Jim Lee design

I am fine with the Jim Lee design(I like it and feel some designs never go out of style), but I liked this look too. I never understood why it was dropped almost as soon as it was introduced.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I am fine with the Jim Lee design(I like it and feel some designs never go out of style), but I liked this look too. I never understood why it was dropped almost as soon as it was introduced.
    Agreed it was such a sleek design added to the fact that she beat the ish out of Apoc right after.

Not 100% sure, but I think it was just her Otherworld look. (You can see Betsy has her Otherworld helmet on.)

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Can we get some exclusive covers featuring Cyclops, Synch and Sunfire, let the guys get some love.
    Russell Dauterman is doing those Jim Lee/trading card variant covers for each character, I believe. Really excited to see them all!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Not 100% sure, but I think it was just her Otherworld look. (You can see Betsy has her Otherworld helmet on.)
    It was her Otherworld look, yeah. She adds a cape to it later but it isn't abandoned.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It was her Otherworld look, yeah. She adds a cape to it later but it isn't abandoned.

I'd say its abandoned. She hasnt worn it since XOS and went back to the Jim Lee colors and eventual jacket within Excalibur. Now she's carrying that over into X-men.

I just don’t get why she didn’t get a redesign. Also, if we’re going to ponder things… why did she go back to the Jim Lee costume in the first place? Marcus To did new designs for everyone else on Excalibur (they were all bad but still).

I’d like to see Rogue wear her Uncanny Avengers uniform, I really liked that one.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’d like to see Rogue wear her Uncanny Avengers uniform, I really liked that one.
    Agreed! But I also think not every artist drew it well or accurately. They need to get on the same page with the details, coloring, and hair style!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd say its abandoned. She hasnt worn it since XOS and went back to the Jim Lee colors and eventual jacket within Excalibur. Now she's carrying that over into X-men.
    Oh I'm sure we'll never see it again now that she isn't in Excalibur. It already stopped showing up because Rogue wasn't really making trips to Otherworld herself anymore. But it didn't just drop off right away.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Marcus To said it wasn't his decision. Probably editorial interference

https://twitter.com/marcusto/status/1336068140334280705

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Agreed! But I also think not every artist drew it well or accurately. They need to get on the same page with the details, coloring, and hair style!
    Coipel's version was cool, Acuna's was just an eyesore (faceless Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Coipel's version was cool, Acuna's was just an eyesore (faceless Rogue)
    Man, Coipel is one of my dream X-artists and hope one day he returns!

(But also I was thinking more of the costume that had the dark blue/black part on the neck area. I think for Coipel’s run she was wearing the more modern classic hoodie costume.)
    Last edited by superjosh; 06-17-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I guess but I didnt even notice those differences till you mentioned it. I really wish she had kept her Excalibur look as that was a good modern update to the Jim Lee design

That is a rather cool, interesting take.

I actually can’t stand her brotherhood costume and every alteration of it. She has worn it in the past whenever she had another personal identity crisis.

Wouldn’t mind seeing her X-Treme or sleeveless X-Treme or Revolution uniform.