Page 91 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 22341

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    God no. I hope it’s a new book with Rogue leading the team tbh, I really like her and Bobby being on the same team again.
    To have Rogue and Bobby and Illyana on a team together ??

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    To have Rogue and Bobby and Illyana on a team together ??

Of all the things I expected to see on CBR, a General Hospital gif is probably the last one.

Also: that has the solid makings for a new team, and I would absolutely die (of joy) if it happened! Also, even better if Boom Boom is on it, because I love her relationship dynamics with Magik and Bobby and feel like she and Rogue would be good friends.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Possible new book alert?
    Looks promising. I think it's still a bit too early to tease the relaunch of Uncanny X-men, but maybe this is part of a shake-up in X-men Gold. Or maybe it's part of a new cast in X-men Blue. Either way, seeing Magik again definitely makes it worth buying.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Oh God, Guggs likes Dazz, and Panic attack just said somethin' recently about keepin' an eye out for a female character whose visuals he just LOVES! Then there was that last minute ****, recoloring of her in PRtRoJG #2 - NOooo, not my Ali, too!
    Pretty sure he was talking about Domino's solo book.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Where did he say that? You have a link for that? Would be great to read that.
    Just read through his replies on his twitter:
    https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Possible new book alert?
    Or maybe a group shot for the post-ResurreXion status of the books.

I don’t know if these are just rumors or if they’ve actually been confirmed, but I’ve seen posts saying that Blue’s line-up will be reshuffled? But then Blue and Gold are ending soon so???? I like the idea of a new lineup for Blue and I know it’s probably not happening but I would love Rogue leading the Blue team, like she already is in Phoenix Resurrection. That or the Uncanny X-Men relaunch with Storm and Rogue leading.

I don’t know if these are just rumors or if they’ve actually been confirmed, but I’ve seen posts saying that Blue’s line-up will be reshuffled? But then Blue and Gold are ending soon so???? I like the idea of a new lineup for Blue and I know it’s probably not happening but I would love Rogue leading the Blue team, like she already is in Phoenix Resurrection. That or the Uncanny X-Men relaunch with Storm and Rogue leading.
    Rogue is too good for those time displaced ninnies.

Illyana and Bobby FTW.

My hope for the 05 is still a series where they get to go back to their time with their memories intact, and try to act on their knowledge of the future.

Ugh, Rogue being shoe horned into being the 05 mentor would be SUCH a downgrade. First, that was kitties job. Rogue certainly doesn’t play second fiddle to kitty, she is way more prominent. Second she would be going from leading a squad of avengers to leading a team of teenagers? Talk about a massive paycut, NO THANKS.

What I meant by Rogue leading the Blue team is her leading the NEW reshuffled Blue line-up, if that’s even happening in the first place.

BANNED

I wonder for how long the O5 will stay away. Cry Havok will be a six-part arc, according to the TPB link someone posted here this week, so that's three months: march, april and may. It's funny because of those rumors Blue and Gold will be relaunched this summer, but it could mean nothing. Let's just wait and see who will join Jimmy and Bloodstorm while the O5 are lost in space. Would be interesting if it was some of the illusion people in Phoenix Resurrection, but I won't hold my breath.

They are just rumors. I don't think Blue or Gold are ending, but people have started that rumor even though people at Marvel have already shot it down. Then people are theorizing that Marvel may not be telling the whole truth. What we officially know, neither book is ending. However, there is some actual potential to the rumor of the cast in Blue changing, but even that has not been confirmed.

I thought that either Paniccia or Bunn confirmed there being a new line up that isn't alt universe at all.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I thought that either Paniccia or Bunn confirmed there being a new line up that isn't alt universe at all.
    Bunn mentioned the team getting new members, but wouldn't give hints on who the characters were. It was the classic "wait and see" response.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-09-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Bunn mentioned the team getting new members, but wouldn't give hints on who the characters were. It was the classic"wait and see" response.
    I thought one of the two mentioned no alt universe characters. But yeah, Blue is definitely getting a change.