Page 921 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 42182187191191791891992092192292392492593197110211421 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 22327

https://www.cbr.com/x-force-24-colos...st-story-ever/
    Percy:
    "Twenty-four issues later, all of that is about to change, as you realize that something has been quietly happening in the background. ..and the biggest X-Man has one of the biggest stories of all to tell," he continues. "And the events of this issue tie directly and dangerously into Hickman's Inferno."

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/x-force-24-colos...st-story-ever/
    Percy:
    "Twenty-four issues later, all of that is about to change, as you realize that something has been quietly happening in the background. ..and the biggest X-Man has one of the biggest stories of all to tell," he continues. "And the events of this issue tie directly and dangerously into Hickman's Inferno."

Figured. Probably has to do with destroying the Resurrection protocols.
    Last edited by loke13; 07-14-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Figured. Probably has to do with destroying the Resurrection protocols.
    As long as they get gabby, destiny, and blindfold back. What they do with the protocols dont matter to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    As long as they get gabby, destiny, and blindfold back. What they do with the protocols dont matter to me
    If they bring Gabby, maddie will have to return...

Astonishing Member

At least this confirms my suspicion that will be getting tie-in Issues.

I totally forgot that comic con is next week im wondering if the x-office is planning on teasing anything big
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I hope we get some Inferno info for sure. Jordan said news was coming soon about it so it would be perfect timing.
    Our fellow poster GeneTitan shared this about the X-Panel:

Welcome to life under the Reign of X! From the start of the Hellfire Gala right through its show-stopping conclusion, Marvel’s magnificent mutant mavens have led the new nation of Krakoa through some of the biggest changes the X-Men have ever seen. Ryan Penagos, aka Agent M, leads a panel including Vita Ayala (Children of the Atom, New Mutants), Gerry Duggan (Marauders, X-Men), Benjamin Percy (Wolverine, X-Force), Leah Williams (X-Men: The Trial of Magneto), and senior editor Jordan D. White. Join these X-traordinary X-perts for a sneak peek at what’s coming next! With Inferno heating up, the Master of Magnetism under investigation for the shocking death of Scarlet Witch, and an all-new team of X-Men out in the world, there’s never been a more X-citing time to start reading!

When is that X-panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    When is that X-panel?
    Here you go

Start time: Jul 23, 2021 12:00 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    End time: Jul 23, 2021 1:00 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    The video stream will premiere on Jul 23, 2021 at 12:00 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Thanks! Appreciate the info.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

After 24 long issues...Dare I hope...? A conclusion and end to Peacock man and his villainy? I know some wanted a return of Claremont's long form/plot simmering storytelling but...Percy is taking it new lengths and his stove has run out of gas.

*don't mind me...just being salty and ridiculous. I stopped buying/reading X-Force a long time ago so I really don't care one bit.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    After 24 long issues...Dare I hope...? A conclusion and end to Peacock man and his villainy? I know some wanted a return of Claremont's long form/plot simmering storytelling but...Percy is taking it new lengths and his stove has run out of gas.

*don't mind me...just being salty and ridiculous. I stopped buying/reading X-Force a long time ago so I really don't care one bit.
    I actually got excited for a second thinking #24 was Percy's last issue.
    I love the Mutant CIA concept, but the guy never delivered on it. It's a Quentin & Logan book that doesn't come close to live up to the book's potential.
    Worst thing is that his take on Quentin isn't even good, it seems like he only read Aaron's take and completely ignored Morrison's concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I love the Mutant CIA concept, but the guy never delivered on it. It's a Quentin & Logan book that doesn't come close to live up to the book's potential.
    Worst thing is that his take on Quentin isn't even good, it seems like he only read Aaron's take and completely ignored Morrison's concept.
    I don't think Morrison's QQ would ever agree to help anyone though. That version was mostly a self indulgent narcissist. He definitely wouldn't sacrifice himself repeatedly lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

I guess it's too bad Hickman wrote more than majority of his issues for other writers to grab for him to finish the plot that is prolonged since HoX/PoX. I am also being salty and ridiculous here because I like to be salty even though I buy his books and you don't read Percy zzzzz

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    To be fair, Aaron QQ pretty much is THE QQ, in terms of brand-awareness.