Page 928 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 42882887891892492592692792892993093193293897810281428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 22293

A president who goes by the name White Queen, now that would be ironic. Krakoa isn’t even a democracy, so Emma might as well become the real Queen. Every other fictional Marvel nation is ruled by a monarch.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Are they supposed to come into play? Havent seen those items so time tbh haha
    They made a big deal of her acquiring them so I'm curious if she uses them in Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    It's most likely Emma "dragging and ripping" them new ones for keeping Moira and her history(ies) and intentions (and the no precogs clause) a secret from everyone, but mainly from the QC. And because they couldn't trust anyone with the full truth, Mystique has gone rogue.

I can't wait!
    Agreed. I love what Charles and Erik have done for mutantkind and I'm a big fan of Krakoa.
    But when Raven starts creating chaos and the QC learns it's because of a rule no one knew about, and that C&E have been voting while armed with information they haven't shared, it's not likely to go over well.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    A president who goes by the name White Queen, now that would be ironic. Krakoa isn’t even a democracy, so Emma might as well become the real Queen. Every other fictional Marvel nation is ruled by a monarch.
    I see more like if Emma takes power, it would be in a temporary capacity till they make some sort of improvement to what they got now. I mean, she ran New Tian, and that wasn't exactly fun for her in the end, so I think she'll just set things up and leave it for someone else.

Who should lead Krakoa though if Xavier and Mags are demoted? Hmmm.

Astonishing Member

As soon as I see an underage child member of a hero team, I loose interest.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. I love what Charles and Erik have done for mutantkind and I'm a big fan of Krakoa.
    But when Raven starts creating chaos and the QC learns it's because of a rule no one knew about, and that C&E have been voting while armed with information they haven't shared, it's not likely to go over well.
    Nope. Not well at all. And there-in lies good conflict I'm waiting for.

We knew these kept secrets were going to come back and bite them in their nether regions, early on, and part of me really wants Mystique to wreak some infernal havoc on them for treating her like dirt. She deserved better than that. But I also want and hope that Krakoa, both island and nation, survives, going forward on more solid and fully informed footing to eventually face the likes of Orchis...and the Phalanx if they're still in the plans.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Unfortunately...the only Big Blue I want to read about is in Amenth playing duty-full husband and father............................................ ..sigh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So Apocalypse is the main villain of Dark Ages? That is…not what I wanted.

So Apocalypse is the main villain of Dark Ages? That is…not what I wanted.
    Actually I think the main villain is the one who causes the earth to lose power and technology in the first issue, it's some original celestial looking guy. Apocalypse just survives at the end of the world

Edit: This guy the Unmaker

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Yes, but do we need another?

I still infinitely prefer Ze Carlos...what might have been

F4 30 pg 4 by ze Carlos.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I still infinitely prefer Ze Carlos...what might have been

F4 30 pg 4 by ze Carlos.jpg
    I like his art too. Very kinetic and the Emma image in particular makes me think of the many ways a psychic's powers may manifest in otherworld.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ze Carlos (that's his F4 art) is being replaced by Fiorelli (whose art I'm not feeling at all)