Page 936 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 43683688692693293393493593693793893994094698610361436 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 22346

OUR LEADERS CANNOT BE TRUSTED – Magneto, White Queen, Professor X

OUR ENEMIES CANNOT BE TRUSTED – Mystique, Moira X, Destiny

These six are probably going to be the focus of the core mini-series by Hickman.

OUR ALLIES CANNOT BE TRUSTED – Colossus, Psylocke, Red Bishop

These three are going to be featured in the tie-ins to Inferno, following up the plotlines that are already in their books.

Colossus in X-Force – secretly working with XENO and/or Mikhail. Either blackmailed or under some kind of body control. He killed those XENO assassins in X-Force 3. Kayla is the Chronicler and his handler. She is also probably the Russian agent Beast was looking for.

Psylocke in Hellions – secretly working with Mr. Sinister under threat of blackmail. Complicit in the illegal creation of Chimeras.

Red Bishop in Marauders – secretly working with the Beast (see King in Black: Marauders). Complicit in something not revealed yet.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Okay yeah, Bishop is throwing me for a loop now. They all look amazing.
    I know, right! RB Silva is killing Me.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Bishop being involved in a bunch of shady activities behind the scenes would be a funny way to explain why his role in Marauders has been so minimal

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thank you Juan

Awesome art

Now it´s interesting this looks like Emma knows more than the other members of the QC and maybe has been working with Charles and Erik from quite some time or maybe her reveal of Moira´s hospital was the clue she gave them that she knew about Moira. Could Kitty be aware or this as well? or Storm? Inferno looks like it will mark a before and after for Krakoa´s era

On a side note, Magneto´s eyebrows look black instead of his traditional silver/grey in this tease and he´s wearing the same clothes from Trial of Magneto so Inferno may happen if not at the same time it will be closely tied to ToM and the preview from there also showed him with black eyebrows this may be mistake from the colorist but I have the theory he also "died" the same day Wanda did and that´s why we have not seen him since the SWORD issue in which he meet with her after the Gala.He probably was brought back to life and now has his natural black hair but well we will see.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    OUR ALLIES CANNOT BE TRUSTED – Colossus, Psylocke, Red Bishop

These three are going to be featured in the tie-ins to Inferno, following up the plotlines that are already in their books.

Colossus in X-Force – secretly working with XENO and/or Mikhail. Either blackmailed or under some kind of body control. He killed those XENO assassins in X-Force 3. Kayla is the Chronicler and his handler. She is also probably the Russian agent Beast was looking for.

Psylocke in Hellions – secretly working with Mr. Sinister under threat of blackmail. Complicit in the illegal creation of Chimeras.

Red Bishop in Marauders – secretly working with the Beast (see King in Black: Marauders). Complicit in something not revealed yet.
    The Allies one is very interesting. So many plots converging at once; I did not expect all three of these to come to a head together and to be linked to Inferno. Fun.
    Last edited by Paragon; 08-06-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would have switched out Bishop for Beast, instead.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Here we go. After being gone for so long, I never would have thought in a million years that Moira and Destiny would be integral parts of mutantdom.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I would have switched out Bishop for Beast, instead.
    Need to have one character from each of the three satellite books, and Colossus already nabbed the spot for X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Colossus’ loyalty became questionable around the same time he grew out that beard. Coincidence? I think not.
    Bishop has secretly been working for Beast. He's Beast's spy in the Marauders

The next couple of months are going to be so exciting!

Curious if that means we will just have direct tie ins with X-Force (which we already knew), Hellions, and Marauders. Wonder if Excalibur, New Mutants, S.W.O.R.D., and Wolverine will tie in in some way.

Of course Bishop finally plays a role in a Hickman story and it has to be one where he can't be trusted.

Do we know exactly what Bishop and Beast are doing together?
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Where's Beast?
    rsrs