Page 938 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 43883888892893493593693793893994094194294898810381438 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 22347

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...98209520480258

Duggan: Pre-lettering script polish on X-Men # 3. Everything is going great for Cyclops. Tell your retailer you need it. Cuz you do.

Jean and Emma can't cuddle like THAT!
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Lol! Facts.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Those 2 ARE Jean and Emma……big changes on the way!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

And now simian supervillains show up [again]. Will every seemingly random bad guy on the wraparound cover to #1 actually be used in the book?

Duggan: Pre-lettering script polish on X-Men # 3. Everything is going great for Cyclops. Tell your retailer you need it. Cuz you do.

I bet Jean is mind controlling the Super Ape in the background to bash in Gorilla Grodd's head for daring to cuddle with Scott.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    And now simian supervillains show up [again]. Will every seemingly random bad guy on the wraparound cover to #1 actually be used in the book?
    I bet Jean is mind controlling the Super Ape in the background to bash in Gorilla Grodd's head for daring to cuddle with Scott.
    These animal people seem to be controlled by the Dr. Stasis guy. I don't care much for these type of animal people characters, but let's hope they don't make it a dumb joke.

At least with Pepe, we know they are going to look dope. I bet all those bad guys from the cover of #1 are going to show up lol.

They remind me of what the Orchis agents turned into in X-Men #1 by Hickman. They injected themselves and turned into ape-people.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

They remind me of what the Orchis agents turned into in X-Men #1 by Hickman. They injected themselves and turned into ape-people.
    Damn, I had totally forgotten that. Orchis is everywhere indeed, including with Dr Stasis.

Duggan's art is delightful as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Duggan's art is delightful as always.
    Pepe's* you mean. Duggan is the writer.

Seems like Scott is moving on to new hairier friends. Sorry, Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Pepe's* you mean. Duggan is the writer.

Seems like Scott is moving on to new hairier friends. Sorry, Logan.
    Sorry my mistake. Thanks LOL

Pepe I wanted to say, I am completely in love with him.

All-New Member

XFORCE024-Cover.jpg
    "Since X-Force kicked off, you've seen Colossus withdraw from his friends and actively avoid violence, embracing a quiet life in the Savage Land. He was horribly injured when extracting some mutant refugees from Russia; we know that. But we don't know a lot else about the trauma he carries around inside him. He spends his days farming -- honoring his family history -- growing the petals that provide medicine to the world. And he's developed a romantic relationship with a mutant named Kayla, who knows him as Piotr, who paints, who toils in the fields, who has a gentle voice and a patient heart," Percy said."...Twenty-four issues later, all of that is about to change, as you realize that something has been quietly happening in the background. ..and the biggest X-Man has one of the biggest stories of all to tell," he continues. "And the events of this issue tie directly and dangerously into Hickman's Inferno."

Cyclops versus killer apes. Sounds like a fair fight to me.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

King Kongs? It looks like they don't even have to tie him up on a mountain top. They are doing it for themselves.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    They should combine that classic look with the 90's gold look but keep it green and add the belt with an X. Without the buckles though. And maybe add some black trim on the shoulders and make the belt black?

More Cyclops.