Page 944 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 44484489493494094194294394494594694794895499410441444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 22346
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Its not laura ? And like that you lost me

What's with the MCU-ish breaking of arcs? I don't like it.

As for the event, yeah, not psyched. Hoping the other Wolverines are involved at least.

This sounds interesting to me. Wolverine has been written well during the Krakoan Age but he’s felt… well, kind of static IMO. My favorite Logan stories have always involved some kind of character growth and evolution. Loved him in the 80s for this reason (the Claremont years; especially when his healing factor was on the fritz), loved him as Weapon X during AoA, and the bone claw era. More recently, I really enjoyed when he was replaced by Old Man Logan and the whole Lemire/Sorrentino run.

Basically, I like Wolverine best when he’s going through some s#!t and his healing factor isn’t instantaneous. So this sounds right up my alley.

Astonishing Member

Ah yes Deaths/Lifes of Wolverine, because the previous "Death of Wolverine" story was such a critical success and not just everyone going "3 years tops and he is back".

I guess this is about revealing what he was doing in the 9 lifes of Moira McTaggert.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think I could be less excited about the next event. The combo of it being all about Wolverine AND having Percy as the writer is basically worst case scenario.
    I guess Percy's version of Quentin Quire will also get some panel time too. Yay
    It also feels rather cheap. Like they looked back at the success of HOX/POX and thought "but what if we do the 9 lifes with the popular character we are allreadying shoehorning into as many things as possible?".

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think I could be less excited about the next event. The combo of it being all about Wolverine AND having Percy as the writer is basically worst case scenario.
    I guess Percy's version of Quentin Quire will also get some panel time too. Yay
    I’m completely turned off as well, there is nothing that bores me faster than wolverine’s stuff
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Its not laura ? And like that you lost me
    Even though there's plenty of potential material to work with (Hellmark, Unipower, etc.) Marvel's never going to allow a significant storyline like this to center on her. Frankly, I have no faith whatsoever she'll even get anything important to do while on the flagship. She's just there to snarl and quip and cosplay Logan because clearly she must have his personality if she's going to wear the cowl.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...how unfortunate...Percy bores me and Wolverine is not interesting to me, at all so...not really.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I wasn't expecting the next stage of Krakoa to be so...Wolverine-centric. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Astonishing Member

If this follows the HOX/POX model it's going to be 6-12 weeks of nothing but a Wolverine centric book isn't it?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...how unfortunate...Percy bores me and Wolverine is not interesting to me, at all so...not really.
    Hard pass. If this is the post Hickman Krakoa Age has to start and offer, then let Mystique raze the island.

I'm happy for anyone looking forward to this, but the Logan focus and vague plot description don't do anything for me. Maybe further solicits and previews will change my mind; stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    If this follows the HOX/POX model it's going to be 6-12 weeks of nothing but a Wolverine centric book isn't it?
    Kill me now ?!?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Well that’s incredibly disappointing. Not at all interested in a Wolvie focused event, or Percy’s writing. If this is the series ushering in the next era of X-books I am concerned for the future.

Extraordinary Member

Yawn. Logan was interesting 30 years ago. I'd rather just reread Kitty Pryde and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hard pass. If this is the post Hickman Krakoa Age has to start and offer, then let Mystique raze the island.
    Right? And just like that, it feels like we are back to a more predictable direction with Wolverine sucking out all the air in the room/books/island/rosters/pages
    A picture would last longer darling...