Page 946 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 44684689693694294394494594694794894995095699610461446 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 22341
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Well many wanted Hickman gone and this is what you get. Personally I'm excited to read this because I'm a huge Wolverine fan but I wonder if this is the direction things would be going if Hickman was still running the show. And as some have said Logan has been low keyed and subdued in this Krakoan era while others have been getting the spotlight and focus. So him being at the forefront of a major storyline is no big deal. No one can honestly claim Wolverine has been overexposed in this era. But I suppose some wish it was Emma or Storm or Cyclops headlining, as if they haven't been at the forefront since Krakoa began. I'm looking forward to these books.
    I just wanted something involving alot of characters and not focused on one in particular. I like Wolverine, but I wanted the post-Hickman era to start with a bigger, better bang.

And on top of that, it's more time-travel/alternate reality garbage.

Incredible Member

Percy´s work has been really disappointing so far. Not excited at all with this announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I find this timeline graphic really interesting as it kind of looks like one of those MCU graphics showing the upcoming lineup of movies and Dis+ shows. Makes me think we could see Wolverine sooner rather than later in the MCU, and maybe those rumors swirling around awhile back of a Wolverine anthology series on Disney+ could have some merit.

Well said. Plus anyone who doesn’t like Wolverine can easily skip it. I’m sure it will sell well regardless.
    This chart looks almost exactly like hickman's idea to launch a line. Seems like after timeless there is a new streamline with books being introduced every two weeks. conincidence?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's just the first announcement...no need to go all emotionally apocalyptic on the rest of the line about which we know absolutely nothing.
    I'm not reading Wolverine or X-Force now...so it's an easy decision for me...but I'm sure there'll be a book or two that I will be interested in, post Inferno.
    Same here. Pretty easy decision, i will be getting Wolverine. The rest depends on what is presented and what the make up of the teams look like. But so far it looks like i'll be sa-sav-saving. lol. I also might get moon girl. The rest is a huge wait and see.

edit: After seeing more info on the main board the decision is even more easy. Just wait till the end of the chart and see what interests me. None of my books are in the details and i left aaron avengers after issue 26 and moon girl seems to be the only book on the list lead by a person of color so yeah. This one mad easy. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-31-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When we gonna get a Storm event.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    When we gonna get a Storm event.
    Good luck. At this point it feels like iceman will start flaming on before that happens. I'm just one eyed open until after we hear what comes out the after the x-retreat hickman was talking about.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hard pass. If this is the post Hickman Krakoa Age has to start and offer, then let Mystique raze the island.
    This was Destiny's plan all along. She wanted Mystique to save us from Wolverine pandering. Yeah, I'm not here for a Wolverine event. I'll give it a shot, but I'll most likely drop it harder than sales dropped for Children of the Atom.

Moon Girl's got me curious, though I wanna see who the writer is and how it'll be paced. The writing-for-trade format made all of the later stories in her last book draaaag.

EDIT: Count me in for this hypothetical Storm event. It's about time she gets focus for her character and personality, instead of just being Generic Badass Lady.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So this is going to lead into a relaunch of all the other books?

Would actually be nice to go back to using just Marvel Unlimited after Inferno, so if this really is a weekly that should be pretty easy.

All the people on that island what made them think anyone would wan't months of Logan.....

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    All the people on that island what made them think anyone would wan't months of Logan.....
    Kevin feige in my opinion. If this isn't phase 6 or 7 or whatever they on for the movies then its definitely for disney plus. Also it fots the same MO of plastering the nu with 5 white leading roles before they end woth the one black lead to "round it out' but this is just spec not factual.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The man does sell... HOWEVER not the best way to instill confidence in a fanbase that is already very nervous for a post-Hickman X-line.

I'm gonna stay in my denial that another Uncanny or Unlimited weekly series is coming out and they just haven't announced it yet.

So Wolverine event stops the whole X line and will reboot it from the start.
    Starts on January with 2 books.

So if each of 2 new books consist from 4 issues than we are stuck only with Wolverine weekly solo adventures at least for January and February?
    And also March if each book has 6 issues. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I could not be more excited for this. Headcanon activate lol. Percy has killed it on Wolverine and Cassara is top tier. Marvel doing it right.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Hopefully the other books will still be released while this Wolverine nonsense is going on.

I would say that I hope Logan is just being centered in the title and marketing for promotional purposes and that the series will heavily feature other characters, but Percy’s writing has been mediocre, so I’m not sure I even want him writing other characters. Of all the writers currently working on the X-books, letting Percy take point on the series that will jumpstart the next era is a baffling choice.

I also just keep remembering back during the beginning of HoXPoX, Hickman gave a bunch of interviews about how the books should be additive and specifically called out the shitty “Death of” books, and this is the first thing they make once he’s out the door.