Page 97 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798991001011071471975971097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 22341
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I like the 2nd one most as well. The 1st looks a bit like Hellion his looks. Makes me wish he will be on the team at one point.
    True. The third and the fourth one looks like Colossus costume. And the last one, Namor looks like a soldier.

BANNED

More from the Cheung piece: YML

Personally, I think Asrar should go with the shirtless design. Should make things nice and awkward for the ladies, which always brings out the best in Namor.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    More from the Cheung piece: YML

I guess we won't see Logan in a new costume until they relaunch the Wolverine book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we won't see Logan in a new costume until they relaunch the Wolverine book.
    It is a right decision.

I'm wondering if he'll be in costume even then. They very well could just keep him in civilian clothes and going by Logan while Laura remains Wolverine.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think Laura is going to keep being Wolverine and Logan is going to be just Logan. I know there are people who may not like this and I'm not saying it is good or bad, but Logan is one of the few characters than can pull things like aging and changing his hero identity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm wondering if he'll be in costume even then. They very well could just keep him in civilian clothes and going by Logan while Laura remains Wolverine.
    I'd be down with this.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think Laura is going to keep being Wolverine and Logan is going to be just Logan. I know there are people who may not like this and I'm not saying it is good or bad, but Logan is one of the few characters than can pull things like aging and changing his hero identity.
    TBH it doesn't matter what they call him, anyway. He'll still appear in every book and play a central roll in all of the events, and just generally be over-saturated. All you gotta do is look at how they handled Old Man Logan.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Trinary in X-Men Red #3 from Mahmud Asrar's Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That just sounds like they're delaying the inevitable, to be honest.

I don't think you do a "Hunt for Wolverine" mini and then don't relaunch with a new Wolverine book.

Besides, Laura's not wearing his classic colors anymore so he's always free to go back to that.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Trinary looks so cute.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post

This is what I like to see on characters... defining physical traits. That's just part of what makes a character memorable imo. Wolverine has his hair, Storm has her eyes & hair, Bishop has his "M" tat/scar, Rogue and her skunk hair, Xavier's chrome dome, Trinary... big-ass mole under her left eye. Whenever she's in civilian clothes, you'll now know it's her because of that mole.

Too many a times characters share the same physical traits. Like who can tell the difference between Scott Summers and Matt Murdock while both in street clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post

I'm genuinely curious about this character. I feel as though Marvel hasn't been able to create a new major character since Kamala Khan's debut. Trinary might be able to change that. She's joining a team where she'll have an opportunity to grow under Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, and X-23. And Tom Taylor has shown an uncanny ability to develop new characters like Gabby. I think Trinary has a lot going for her and I genuinely hope she succeeds. It'll be good for the X-men, as a whole.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Magik from Adam Gorham's IG page.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That just sounds like they're delaying the inevitable, to be honest.

I don't think you do a "Hunt for Wolverine" mini and then don't relaunch with a new Wolverine book.

Besides, Laura's not wearing his classic colors anymore so he's always free to go back to that.
    That's true. Didn't think about that. It is the Hunt for Wolverine and not the Hunt for Logan after all...