Page 971 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 471871921961967968969970971972973974975981102110711471 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 22163

Legends 12 will by Claremont about Excalibur.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the cover is an homage though and to the one that was mentioned, also written by Duggan

I know but I'd mention Rogue throwing a fastball for Laura is cringe and not Colossus/Logan plus cliche to say the least

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    @LouiseSimonson2
    &
    @WalterSimonson
    lead the charge as Caliban and the Horsemen of Apocalypse search for a new Death. Witness a shocking link between the New Mutants and the Horsemen in X-Men Legends #11
    I LOVE these legends issues. Well, not looking forward to the Wolverine/Jubilee story, but the rest was really nice.

I am looking forward to this story about the original horsemen. Always liked them.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I know but I'd mention Rogue throwing a fastball for Laura is cringe and not Colossus/Logan plus cliche to say the least
    Why is it cringe? It's not the first time someone else has done the move.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

already posted
    Last edited by MAR420X; 10-08-2021 at 06:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I just don't see Rogue replacing Colossus and Laura replacing Logan. Colossus's character design defines him as the "muscle"(I know Rogue is quite powerful) physically whereas Logan loves to fight and he never backs down from a fight. Plus Colossus and Logan HAS a lot of chemistry as duo for so many years. So it certainly fits them

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. #10 variant by InHyuk Lee.

those uniforms are gorgeous!!! Really wished we would get more redesigns of the current X-line costumes as a whole.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    those uniforms are gorgeous!!! Really wished we would get more redesigns of the current X-line costumes as a whole.
    You have any characters specifically in need of a redesign in mind? Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Agreed. I’m really hoping adult Cable gets a redesign, assuming he’s sticking around in Ewing’s book post relaunch with Storm. Fingers crossed.

I was a big fan of Schiti’s design for kid Cable, and think with a few minor modifications it could work for the big guy (adult OG version) as well. For example, lose the sleeves/make it short sleeve. Tweaks like that…

Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-08-2021 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    You have any characters specifically in need of a redesign in mind? Lolol
    OG Cable. And while I like Logan’s brown/tan version of his X-Force suit he’s been running around in, I wouldn’t mind seeing a modernized take on his classic blue/yellow color scheme honestly. Something like this perhaps…

…could be cool if said costume change came along with some other type of upgrade, say perhaps swapping out an Adamantium-laced skeleton for a Mysterium-laced one which is less toxic and carries with it protection from magic?

Throw in some vibraniaum mesh laced throughout the costume to absorb impact and in the boots to absorb sound for sneaking around. Just for good measure. After all, Logan’s been an Avenger. He could certainly call in a favor re: upgrading his gear with Wakandan tech. Something like that could better explain how he can go from being a street level hero (when out of costume) to capable of taking on much more powerful superhumans (when wearing his upgraded suit). Just a thought…
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 10-08-2021 at 02:12 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    OG Cable. And while I like Logan’s brown/tan version of his X-Force suit he’s been running around in, I wouldn’t mind seeing a modernized take on his classic blue/yellow color scheme honestly. Something like this perhaps…

…could be cool if said costume change came along with some other type of upgrade, say perhaps swapping out an Adamantium-laced skeleton for a Mysterium-laced one which is less toxic and carries with it protection from magic?

Throw in some vibraniaum mesh laced throughout the costume to absorb impact and in the boots to absorb sound for sneaking around. Just for good measure. After all, Logan’s been an Avenger. He could certainly call in a favor re: upgrading his gear with Wakandan tech. Something like that could better explain how he can go from being a street level hero (when out of costume) to capable of taking on much more powerful superhumans (when wearing his upgraded suit). Just a thought…
    I do kind of miss blur and yellow Logan, agreed. I wouldn't take away anymore weaknesses from him though. He should definitely be weak to magic, in my opinion.

Fair enough. If anyone gets a Mysterium upgrade honestly it should be Cable, considering he’s in SWORD right now. Just make his metal arm Mysterium.

Ultimate Member

Well remember that adult Cable rarely seemed to care one bit about fashion, then again he was fighting a war most of his life so he dressed for battle not for looking good...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The move itself is just cringe worthy at this point..doesn't matter who's doing it...it wasn't really that cool to begin with but now it's just been done to death

It needs to die along with:

"Hope you survive the experience"

And

"To me my X-men"

And

All these old ass, outdated costumes that come back like a recurring nightmare

Just die already

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusFan View Post
    The move itself is just cringe worthy at this point..doesn't matter who's doing it...it wasn't really that cool to begin with but now it's just been done to death

It needs to die along with:

"Hope you survive the experience"

And

"To me my X-men"

And

All these old ass, outdated costumes that come back like a recurring nightmare

Just die already
    Agree. These stopped being cool and are now cliches. Same with “the focused totality of x” usually Psylocke