Page 979 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 479879929969975976977978979980981982983989102910791479 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 22319
    BANNED

Moira's No-Space will never not be funny.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Its a homage from this cover.

*Pic*
    Unlike the original, that homage cover feels to me like the artist was less capable of handling perspective. It looks like a giant Wolverine having missed his chance to bite down on a tiny Hulk while in free fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Moira's No-Space will never not be funny.
    Gotta keep the Bene Gesserit guessing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Unlike the original, that homage cover feels to me like the artist was less capable of handling perspective. It looks like a giant Wolverine having missed his chance to bite down on a tiny Hulk while in free fall.

Still looks quite good to me

I think thats the point

This has me literally drooling. LOVE things like this. Can't wait.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

If I were writing, the X-Men would mostly be the Bene Gesserit. Moira should turn to Storm and Jean to run ****. F*%& the patriarchy.

*I am part of the patriarchy*

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    If I were writing, the X-Men would mostly be the Bene Gesserit. Moira should turn to Storm and Jean to run ****. F*%& the patriarchy.

*I am part of the patriarchy*
    Heh...You do reaiize the Bene Gesserit are not the good guys, right?

Aren't they the same artist though? I'm pretty sure that Adam Kubert drew both of those covers.

exclusive!!!

EXCALIBUR #26 COLA VARIANT

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    exclusive!!!

EXCALIBUR #26 COLA VARIANT

I feel like they made Betsy into a She-Ra persona .... Betsy always had a darker edge to her & that seems like it was taken away with the body switch

While I would prefer her with Psylocke name & Brian back as Cap Brit, if Betsy stays as Cap I hope they explore her darker side in the future

I miss tough "Take no crap" Betsy

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I feel like they made Betsy into a She-Ra persona .... Betsy always had a darker edge to her & that seems like it was taken away with the body switch

While I would prefer her with Psylocke name & Brian back as Cap Brit, if Betsy stays as Cap I hope they explore her darker side in the future

I miss tough "Take no crap" Betsy
    Do you feel she was that way in the Outback era, pre-Kwannon body? With a darker edge? I always wrote that off as a Kwannon influence, and not actually Betsy’s personality.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Do you feel she was that way in the Outback era, pre-Kwannon body? With a darker edge? I always wrote that off as a Kwannon influence, and not actually Betsy’s personality.
    If you read pre-Fall of the Mutants Betsy, she was dark ... she talked about killing people

Kwannon didn't technically exist for many years so even her edgy personality in Lady Mandarin & Genosha Mutate time periods, she had a darker personality

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    If you read pre-Fall of the Mutants Betsy, she was dark ... she talked about killing people

Kwannon didn't technically exist for many years so even her edgy personality in Lady Mandarin & Genosha Mutate time periods, she had a darker personality
    Well yeah she didn’t have a name, but Betsy all of a sudden was in a Japanese body - so just always assumed it came from that influence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Heh...You do reaiize the Bene Gesserit are not the good guys, right?
    I didn't necessarily know that for absolute sure, no.

Still, X-Womyn Supremacy!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Well yeah she didn’t have a name, but Betsy all of a sudden was in a Japanese body - so just always assumed it came from that influence.
    Originally there wasn't another person, Betsy's regular body was to have been shaped by Hand magic so there was no body switch. It was all Betsy. It was supposed to be only temporary where magic was to be used to reverse it as Claremont planned.

Only years later when the writer admitted he screwed up revealing it as a body switch hence Revanche being introduced and Spiral shown to be involved. So up to that point, it was all Betsy's personality.