Page 981 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 481881931971977978979980981982983984985991103110811481 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 22319
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'll say this much...he really improved on his feet. They certainly look more feet-like.

That said...that third image of Wolverine launching in front of Cable...that composition while popular, is always so very suggestive.
    LOLOL that was the exact thing I said to myself when I saw those images: "Huh his feet game got better finally"

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

He lacks something. Maybe add a dinosaur head and some mineral layers to that plant growths.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm just not feeling this design. It's like what if swamp thing didn't have enough MiracleGro.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

He looks like Zordon's last recruit: the Ugly Ranger.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This will burn some folks’ eyes, particularly those who just hate Rob Liefeld, but I actually think it’s some of his better work…
    Holy crap, the composition on that second image is the stuff of nightmares. It's like they couldn't even be bothered to pretend they were in front of the same green screen.

just wondering if these are three different designs or if we get a glimpse at his powers? Maybe he is indeed a humanoid incarnation of Krakoa? I wished they would go all out and use the third plant design.

p.s. as spectacular Larraz art is, he is really not particular great in character design, isn't he? (I look at you Arakkii mutants......)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It looks as though it's meant to be garish and hideous...a gross distraction.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    just wondering if these are three different designs or if we get a glimpse at his powers? Maybe he is indeed a humanoid incarnation of Krakoa? I wished they would go all out and use the third plant design.

p.s. as spectacular Larraz art is, he is really not particular great in character design, isn't he? (I look at you Arakkii mutants......)
    Agreed! Larraz is incredible at interpreting others' designs, but his original designs aren't particularly memorable or lend themselves to becoming iconic (i.e. the costumes of Spider-Man or Wolverine)
    Mutant and Proud!

By Valerio Schiti

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

Maybe it's an incarnation of Krakoa inhabiting a cloned body, supplied by The Five.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Maybe it's an incarnation of Krakoa inhabiting a cloned body, supplied by The Five.
    I want it to be https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Krakoa_III_(Earth-616) all grown up and able to change their form.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Great, now i had to remember the Archon's from Xcom 2.

What if it's only a mass of krakoan plant "substance" pressed into a suit, with the lower part of the head being actualy fake skin stitched over it to immitate a face?

Likely not. But the concept art could just aswell go there under other circumstances or genres.

Cap Krakoa reminds me very much of

warlock-bigcostume3.jpg

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Jorge Jiminez has the same problem, his designs are stomach turningly awful.