Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Selina:

It only proves that You don't understand how we should use box office.
    What You wrote is wrong because as You wrote - X-men are different genre than MCU... right? we can't compare them
    assuming that You are right (X-men are different than MCU) - if X-men movies would be very good then they would earning something similar to dofp
    they can't
    why?

GotG earned more than DOFP right?

that's not a flop?

luckily we have You.

maths?
    no

I didn't wrote that. Stop acting like idiot please.

moral of the story. box office should never be used as a fact that one movie is better than the other. more proof? empire strikes back is the best of the original trilogy and the weakest box office...at least in USA. Also more proof? iron man 1 may be weak and generic as exposed by TDK but iron man 1 is still better than iron man 3.

you only defence was box office and it failed. you can only proof something is weaker than the other with ACTUAL PLOT POINTS, STRONGER OPINIONS AND GOOD REASON. which you failed to do all the time, hence your over realiance on something as shallow as transformers box office. its also gets more shallows because we all know childish disney movies make the most money in hollywood

flop? depends on the marketing and awareness. for instance spiderman 2014 made 700m and it was called a flop because of the marketing. age of ultron made 1.4 billion and it was called a flop because of the marketing. fox does not spend money on maketing and promoting x-men movies like disney does. so no their films are not flop since they know their audience.
    civil war was a bigger flop because the only reason why we had civil war in the first place was to stop another decline after age of ultron but the film made less than iron man 3 and age of ultron that Disney called a flop going into civil war.
    this is why mcu movies earn more money in the first place, disney over markets it and sells it to kids.hmm, looks like the kids are growing up hence the decline of every avenger based movies.
    LMAO..Box office makes me accept that avatar is the best movies ever. hmm, its not suprising that mcu and twilight fans use the same talking points to defend their awful generic movies

I am also counting down the days stephen king will call out mcu movies for been bad for the world of film. The great George RR Martin, author of game of thrones has already said mcu movies are horrible in some form. and the mcu fans used the box office defence on him too like twilight fans used the box office defence in stephen king and ann rice author of interview with a vampire , after calling twilight vampires lame.. BAHWHAHAHA. hilarious.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Georg...ies-72957.html

Thank you George RR Martin for saying the truth. I hope more people like you and chris pine will continuing to speak up.
    Last edited by Selina; 06-08-2017 at 12:03 PM.

BANNED

Selina:
    flop? depends on the marketing and awareness. for instance spiderman 2014 made 700m and it was called a flop because of the marketing. age of ultron made 1.4 billiuon and it was called a flop because of the marketing.
    /
    True.
    Amazing Spider-man 1 earned 760 millions, Amazing Spider-man 2 earned 700 millions. That's flop because movie earned less that previous one. (7,5% less)
    Avengers 1 earned 1 518 millions. Avengers 2 earned 1 405 millions. Again 7,5% less. flop.

DOFP earned 747 millions. Apocalypse earned 543 millions. 27% less. big flop.
    FC? that's also flop
    fox does not spend money on maketing and promoting x-men movies like disney does. so no their films are not flop since they know their audience.
    they spend money on marketing... and their audience sent them clear message. Your X-men are weak. Again.
    box office should never be used as a fact that one movie is better than the other.
    only box office? yes it shouldn't be used
    but with other data and to similar movies it can be used. It works much better than personal opinion then

BANNED

Selina:
    /
    True.
    Amazing Spider-man 1 earned 760 millions, Amazing Spider-man 2 earned 700 millions. That's flop because movie earned less that previous one. (7,5% less)
    Avengers 1 earned 1 518 millions. Avengers 2 earned 1 405 millions. Again 7,5% less. flop.

DOFP earned 747 millions. Apocalypse earned 543 millions. 27% less. big flop.
    FC? that's also flop

they spend money on marketing... and their audience sent them clear message. Your X-men are weak. Again.

only box office? yes it shouldn't be used
    but with other data and to similar movies it can be used. It works much better than personal opinion then
    uh, no not really. sony called it a flop because of the over marketing.

as for avengers lets face the facts that disney called it a flop

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-D...ure-80867.html

Why Disney Executives Apparently Think Avengers 2 Was A Failure

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09...happened-next/

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Was Considered A Failure At Disney – And What Happened Next

what happens next? make another flop aka civil war.

So , um, show me the news that fox analysised DOFP and called it a flop?

I will wait all day for the actual proof that, give me the links as I have given you mine. I have given you the proof that age of ultron was a flop for disney. here is more proof

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...age-of-a124743
    Avengers: Age of UltronHeadlinesDisney Reportedly Considered AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON A "Failure".

so where is fox proof that they considered dofp a failure? LMAO. ah, no facts huh.um what other data? RT? LMAO. ghost busters and age of ultron and shakndo. mandarin is a joke 79% rt iron man 3? lol

more people agree more with geroge rr martin, simon pegg, joss whedon, chris nolan, ian mckellen, alan taylor, mickey rouke, chirs pine, martin scorsese view about mcu movies. the dumb masses has no voice after giving their money to disney.

the data shows that more prominent people are speaking out about how awful mcu movies are and the data overall shows that mcu movies are declining, so mcu quickly start using team up movies. lamo.. as predicted iron man in spiderman is the biggest problem in the film. what mcu thought was a help. is now a problem.
    the bigger moral of the story? the worst thing that will ever happen to x-men movie is if they become like mcu movie. x-men movies only work best when they stick to what nolan said about them that made they great. see DOFP thank you.

BANNED

Selina:
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-D...ure-80867.html

Why Disney Executives Apparently Think Avengers 2 Was A Failure
    from Your article: it didn’t make enough money
    and because of that Disney made some changes (again your article)
    So , um, show me the news that fox analysised DOFP and called it a flop?
    Please.... I wrote that Apocalypse was a flop because this movie earned less than DOFP... DOFP wasnt a flop ...
    First Class - that was a flop...

second trilogy has 2 flops and one very good movie.

proof?
    2 directors don't create new movies after weak performance,
    fox said OK to Deadpool after 14 years, fox said OK to new mutants

Avengers 2 earned 7% less and that was a flop
    Apocalypse 27% less ... why this is not a flop for You?

BANNED

Selina:

from Your article: it didn’t make enough money
    and because of that Disney made some changes (again your article)

Please.... I wrote that Apocalypse was a flop because this movie earned less than DOFP... DOFP wasnt a flop ...
    First Class - that was a flop...

second trilogy has 2 flops and one very good movie.

proof?
    2 directors don't create new movies after weak performance,
    fox said OK to Deadpool after 14 years, fox said OK to new mutants

Avengers 2 earned 7% less and that was a flop
    Apocalypse 27% less ... why this is not a flop for You?

so um, where is the proof that fox called it a flop? link please?

I thought apocalypse was a flop but it made enough money for fox to green light the an uncessary sequel called the dark phoenix saga and without even wolverine and this young cast.

LMAO... Disney called age of ultron a flop so they did not greenlight a real captain america 3 sequel. they had to bring in iron man, spiderman , antman, and other marvel characters that already headline their own series to help captain america 3 and it still flopped..
    your analysis is not the facts. the facts is how the studio feels about the movies that determine the next future movies and so far, mcu is more in panic mode than fox with all their unnecessary team up movies and constant talk of getting x-men back. marvel will couinie to decline, it is only a matter of time the dumb mases also catch up to the team up movie gimmick and I predict thor 3 will be the breaking point, homecoming is the tip of the iceberg the backlash has already begun since iron man should never have been in the film in the first place. lmao..spidey fans are more excited about venom than homecoming. meanwhile as long as fox makes movies like DOFP and Logan, they will continue to enjoy big sucess in their own right for a non disney kids studio. meanwhile mcu will still be crying over x-men and f4 as they decline further.

BANNED

Selina:
    so um, where is the proof that fox called it a flop? link please?

I thought apocalypse was a flop but it made enough money for fox to green light the an uncessary sequel called the dark phoenix saga and without even wolverine and this young cast.
    Fox didn't hired Singer again. This movie earned less than previous one.
    your analysis is not the facts. the facts is how the studio feels about the movies that determine the next future movies
    but You don't know how studio feels about movies... you have bleeding cool articla article that 1 person in disney think that ultron should earn more...