Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

They are going to sell so much Switch this year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    They are going to sell so much Switch this year.
    they better hope that people will buy the platform for Mario or Zelda

I almost bought one last week for Zelda

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    they better hope that people will buy the platform for Mario or Zelda

I almost bought one last week for Zelda
    I plan to buy a Switch in a year or two. That way I'll have my pick of games and possible bundle if they do that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Funny story about Ubisoft's "Beyond Good & Evil 2" . I was looking at a Game Informer magazine (an old one i got for 50 cents) and the game is discussed back in 2008. In fact , it brings up how a preview was shown in 2008.

Anyhow this game looks drastically different and all from this trailer with different people involved it appears.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

A less fun story about Beyond Good and Evil 2. It's coming out that fancy new trailer might actually be the sum total of work that's actually been done on the project, as they're still working on the engine and haven't even started things like controls, combat, level design, story...

Nine years, nine years and they've done squat. Is this BG&E now? Get rolled out every decade to excite the old farts?

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    A less fun story about Beyond Good and Evil 2. It's coming out that fancy new trailer might actually be the sum total of work that's actually been done on the project, as they're still working on the engine and haven't even started things like controls, combat, level design, story...

Nine years, nine years and they've done squat. Is this BG&E now? Get rolled out every decade to excite the old farts?
    I wish I could be surprised but I reluctantly gave up on the franchise a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I wish I could be surprised but I reluctantly gave up on the franchise a long time ago
    It's just a damn shame. Beyond Good & Evil was such a good game, and it ended leaving me wanting more. That was 15 years ago, I was still in highschool when I played BG&E. I don't even remember what the game was about, I don't remember what it was about the finale that made me so anxious for more. I still want BG&E2, because I was promised it half a lifetime ago, but now they're just @#$%ing with me.

It's just a damn shame. Beyond Good & Evil was such a good game, and it ended leaving me wanting more. That was 15 years ago, I was still in highschool when I played BG&E. I don't even remember what the game was about, I don't remember what it was about the finale that made me so anxious for more. I still want BG&E2, because I was promised it half a lifetime ago, but now they're just @#$%ing with me.
    So its passed the famed Duke Nukem Forever as a game constantly in development ? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So its passed the famed Duke Nukem Forever as a game constantly in development ? lol.
    Not yet, I don't think, but I have no doubt that BG&E will take that crown from Duke before the end.

Not yet, I don't think, but I have no doubt that BG&E will take that crown from Duke before the end.
    I dunno, It's got stiff competition from Half Life 3, a game that may or may not have ever actually been in development and that we can't even get a yes/no if it every did or will exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I dunno, It's got stiff competition from Half Life 3, a game that may or may not have ever actually been in development and that we can't even get a yes/no if it every did or will exist.
    Eh, we're just about to hit the decade mark since Half Life 2 episode 2

Beyond Good and Evil is at 14 years.

Though BGAE was sort of a niche fandom while Half Life was a damn flagship franchise sooooo...