Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well this has been leak ahead of time

Arc System Works is working on a e 3 vs. 3 Dragon Ball fighting game for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/...-system-works/
    So a new fighting game that will be more like Budokai + Marvel vs Capcom with addition of DB Super characters most likely in the roster.

Bring it on.

Battlefront 2's looking good. Seems like Dice actually listened to all the feedback they received.

There was a time when news about Kingdom Hearts 3 would have made my heart explode. Now I don't feel anything about KH3 news. That's just me though, I'm sure the game will do well.

Also, the Japanese voices are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    There was a time when news about Kingdom Hearts 3 would have made my heart explode. Now I don't feel anything about KH3 news. That's just me though, I'm sure the game will do well.

I'm actually surprised at how accurate some of those impressions of their English counterparts are.

Hades actually sounds like a Japanese James Woods .

-Dragonball Fighter Z looks great. Definitely buying that.

-I had no interest in Anthem when I saw the teaser yesterday, but Bioware sold me with that gameplay today. Just keep the soapboxes to a minimum and let me blow **** up in peace, please.

-More Metro games are always welcome.

Xbox One X 500$ price point confirmed. And only one game shown(Forza) is truly exclusive. Pack it up, Sony's won(just remains to be seen how much the price drop of the PS4 Pro is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post

Yeah, in 2037 when it actually get's released.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    So a new fighting game that will be more like Budokai + Marvel vs Capcom with addition of DB Super characters most likely in the roster.

Bring it on.
    As it turns out it's more Guilty Gear than any previous Dragon Ball Game. Which I am more than okay with.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 06-11-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Reggie just confirmed that the Nintendo spotlight is going to be "quick and to the point". essentially 25 minutes of announcements and then the treehouse for news

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Xbox One X 500$ price point confirmed. And only one game shown(Forza) is truly exclusive. Pack it up, Sony's won(just remains to be seen how much the price drop of the PS4 Pro is).
    Well the PS4 Pro is $399.00 so , does Sony even need a price drop to piss on Microsoft at this stage. They have won...i mean they could do a PS4 Pro bundle just to laugh some more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Nintendo's spotlight will be 25 minutes, and the first hour of Treehouse will include more reveals/deets. So a 90 minute main presentation.
    https://twitter.com/NintendoFanGirl/...56181085609984

Xbox one X is 599.99 in Canada.....its DoA here

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the PS4 Pro is $399.00 so , does Sony even need a price drop to piss on Microsoft at this stage. They have won...i mean they could do a PS4 Pro bundle just to laugh some more.
    Probably not but they're highly expected to, and it'll just emphasize the difference even more at a 350$ or even a 300$ price.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Xbox one X is 599.99 in Canada.....its DoA here
    That's just not even competitive, that's getting into the territory where you're spending enough that you might as well just go all in and build a PC. And there's no real incentive to prioritize the console because NOTHING is exclusive to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Xbox One X 500$ price point confirmed. And only one game shown(Forza) is truly exclusive.
    Well, there was Crackdown but as fun as those games are, it's not going to be the one that showcases what the X1X can do.

Oh and Sea of Thieves...if anyone still cares about that game.

They don't come out and say it's on PC anymore, but if they say it's on Window's 10 it's on PC. Crackdown and Sea of Thieves are both included. Hell I looked into it a bit and Forza will be playable on the PC as well, so there wasn't a single game shown today you have to own an X box to play.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 06-11-2017 at 06:02 PM.