She could have been referring to: spoilers:
    Ares.
    end of spoilers When she said that.
    spoilers:
    Ares
    end of spoilers isn't from another world

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    Mount Olympus is another world. There's a reason why only gods can be there.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

and Diana mentioned being in plural form...hmmmm

Mighty Member

I dont think the line is meant to be that important and just from what we can tell I doubt they put much thought into her character in that movie

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

I think Barbara Minerva should be introduced in the sequel but not become Cheetah until third act of the WW trilogy to build the drama and tragedy of her and Diana's relationship.

I would like to see Silver Swan (Helen Alexandros) and Dr.Psycho as villains in the next WW movie. Ares still alive is out to discredit and humiliate Diana proving his points on humanity. So he empowers a desperate woman with strength, beauty and powers and if she kills her, she keeps it all. Dr. Psycho is a metahuman telepath with an obsession with WW who has worked his way into her life (posing with his powers) as handsome and distinguished antique dealer.

Ultimately Diana will have to contend with both of them.

As I stated in another thread, Silver Swan would be the embodiment of everything Diana isn't: vain, prideful and selfish. Dr. Psycho represents when admiration crosses the line and becomes obsession and where that rode can lead...

I definitely think the WW movies should continue to play with human themes and morals in the underlying tone of the films.
    Last edited by Silver Phoenix; 06-17-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

BANNED

Just woke up - I had this completely random dream of Giganta fighting Cassandra Sandsmark in Italy, maybe this takes place in Wonder Woman 2, and Cassie was holding Giganta's leg still but then she just got the crap stomped out of her - it was sweet. Diana shows up to find Cassie lying in a pile of rubble. I wasn't clear on if she survived or not. But Diana ends up defeating Giganta. Then my dream randomly changed again.

Man, I really want to see Giganta in the sequel even more than before. It didn't seem cheesy at all in my dream. I think It'll work on screen just great. That dream was so boss. = 3=