Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Amazing Member

I'd like to see a Wonder Woman movie that doesn't seem eerily similar in its plot and execution to a Marvel movie. They've proven they can focus on one story. Now it just needs to be less similar to what Marvel has been doing.

Definitely Circe. I would also like to see Diana fight some mythological monsters. Would be interesting to see a Minotaur rampaging through Paris or London and Diana has to swoop in to stop it.

Olga Kurkulina as Giganta

While I think it's interesting that the Greek gods are dead in the DC film universe, I wouldn't mind getting them back down the line. At the very least I'd like to see Mercury since I was a big fan of how he was used during the George Perez WW run. Not a major priority, but I'm just a sucker for Greek mythology in general.

I think Ares sons would make interesting villains (Phobos and Deimos) perhaps tied to Circe in the story. I'm sure they want to introduce the New Gods in the JL film, but Big Barda and perhaps even Orion would both be interesting supporting characters.

The entire Godwatch. Or at least, a subplot of Veronica Cale recruiting them. The primary story can be about Diana and Barbara Ann's past and how it bleeds into the present.

Retired

I think there was some funny business going on with Dr. Poison's notebook/papers toward the end of the movie, so those could end up in the hands of a descendent.

Peter Dinklage as Dr. Psycho!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Peter Dinklage as Dr. Psycho!
    You beat me to it.....

Circe, Cheetah, Deva, not necessarily in that order. If Ares really did wipe out most of the Greek gods that's the perfect plot hook for having the Titans return.

Extraordinary Member

Tom Tresser.

Nuff said.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Definitely Circe. I would also like to see Diana fight some mythological monsters. Would be interesting to see a Minotaur rampaging through Paris or London and Diana has to swoop in to stop it.
    Or, she swoops in on it to get him back to her place so he can cook her dinner
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Or, she swoops in on it to get him back to her place so he can cook her dinner
    I get the feeling beef is off the menu.....

I'm a little surprise at so many people wanting the gods to feature in the sequel when they were clearly killed off in this first film. Retconning that would be pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Retired

If I recall, all the other gods died fighting Ares. Then Zeus tried to kill Ares with his magic lightning, but it didn't work. So Zeus gave the Amazons the god-killer--and then I guess Zeus crawled off to die in some corner of heaven. Then eons later, Ares brings down the magic lightning and fires it at Diana, but she reflects it back at him with her magic bracelets--thus destroying Ares. So you could suppose the release of all that god-energy at Ares' death brought the other gods back to life--or else brough new gods into existence.