Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    League of Assassins will attack the wedding. Talia ain't letting Selina raise her kid.
    I could actually see that happening.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I do wonder if they're still und the "No Bat-character shall be happy in love, ever" edict.
    Dick and Babs would either remember they were married or be together if they did, instead of constantly finding fresh excuses not to commit to each other

Really, if I could live in a world where Bruce and his first protoge could make it work with a woman for a couple of years, I'd feel pretty darn rich.

Just like Batman kept an eye on things when Lois was giving birth, no way Clark allows anyone to interfere if the wedding does take place.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Just like Batman kept an eye on things when Lois was giving birth, no way Clark allows anyone to interfere if the wedding does take place.
    And wasn't it Bruce who arranged that massive superhero vigil over Metropolis when Clark went on his honeymoon with Lois?

Yup, pretty much the whole DCU patrolled Metropolis, lol. And Bruce got them an swank bigger apartment in a building he owned where they otherwise wouldn't have been on the list.

In the end the two guys are big ole' softies for one another. Talia and/or Ra's tried something and he'd clunk their heads together like Moe.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    You joke, but that's actually a fair take on how Talia would react. You've kind made me want to see this story or sub story.

Julie Madison in Snyder's run should perhaps get addressed as well.
    So Talia is no longer dead?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yup, pretty much the whole DCU patrolled Metropolis, lol. And Bruce got them an swank bigger apartment in a building he owned where they otherwise wouldn't have been on the list.

In the end the two guys are big ole' softies for one another. Talia and/or Ra's tried something and he'd clunk their heads together like Moe.
    That was the days sourpuss Bat Jerk, too, if I'm not mistaken....

(I also think it's true that even the staunchest supporters don't expect smooth sailing for a Bruce/Selina marriage. Two characters who pretty much guarantee stormy waters in a marriage...)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I knew about that Son of Batman spin-off with Damien dealing with his mother, but I thought they were an alternate present

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Tomasi brought her back right along with Damian in I think Robin Rises Alpha (Dec 2014).
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 06-06-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Same here. Like King said, Batman has had enough dark and despair in his life. It's time for hope and happiness. He can still be great as the Batman if he's married.
    They said the same thing about Spider-man and look what happen to him.

I hope they go through with it, why not? This would be a create shake-up for Batman that doesn't involve trying to kill or create a Robin.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    They said the same thing about Spider-man and look what happen to him.
    At least they brought back a married Peter and MJ in an ongoing alternate timeline book that gets considerably more praise heaped on it than the main book, and the newspaper comic strips have kept them consistently married for almost well over thirty years.

would Damian have to be the kid who hands them the rings? Who would be the best man?
    Will Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris get back together? I'm out of the GL loop, but I think Hal is not the last of the big six who isn't back in a serious relationship with his iconic love interst atm.

I really hope she says yes. They don't even need to get married as long as they're engaged for a while and at least in a stable relationship. Obviously it won't last but I want to enjoy it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    would Damian have to be the kid who hands them the rings? Who would be the best man?
    Will Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris get back together? I'm out of the GL loop, but I think Hal is not the last of the big six who isn't back in a serious relationship with his iconic love interst atm.
    I think Dick or Clark would be best man. Leaning towards Dick. Carol has barely even appeared in Rebirth so idk what's happening with her and Hal

They have to do a story featuring Talia. She's gonna FLIP out

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

...and everyone was wondering what they would do for 'Tec 1000. I guess we'll see a marriage crossover written by King running through Batman and 'Tec