Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Amazing Member

Zero is my favorite ongoing right now. It does get a lot of favorable reviews but still doesn't get a lot of media buzz. Hopefully Ales Kot's writing on The Winter Soldier and Secret Avengers can convince more people to give it a read. It's a spy title that pushes the boundaries of the usually constrained spy genre. Heck, one can even call it a sci-fi book. Zero also showed that Ales Kot is a master in the art of writing single self-contained stories that have a strong connective tissue, which is why I was beside myself with excitement upon reading that he's going to give Winter Soldier the same treatment (at least most of the time, going by the articles I've read).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    you know what id really like to see in this title, Buck and daken settle their issues.
    Yes, they should settle their issues homoerotic style! In space!

Spectacular Member

Sounds like an interesting direction for Bucky. More than anything I'm just excited he has his own book again.

Kot's Zero #3 is one of my favorite comics of 2013.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=19057
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    This is going to be the best title evah.
    I seriously think so. Marco Rudy's artwork is nothing short of amazing!