Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That is fantastic news, though I dunno if I can justify buying after collecting all the singles!
    I buy all my floppies digitally, so sometimes I’ll get the Omnibuses just to put on the bookshelf and stick with digital . For this monster book I dunno if it’s safe to read lol. Damn it really blows that DC just let Priest go after JL. Javins is the one who got him to do Deathstroke Rebirth right? She’s the EiC now, since DC is so damn obsessed with putting out Black Label Batman books, give Priest one ffs. He’s always wanted to do Batman and he deserves it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I buy all my floppies digitally, so sometimes I’ll get the Omnibuses just to put on the bookshelf and stick with digital . For this monster book I dunno if it’s safe to read lol. Damn it really blows that DC just let Priest go after JL. Javins is the one who got him to do Deathstroke Rebirth right? She’s the EiC now, since DC is so damn obsessed with putting out Black Label Batman books, give Priest one ffs. He’s always wanted to do Batman and he deserves it.
    Agree. Every month I see solicits drop with no Priest, I am sadder.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Agree. Every month I see solicits drop with no Priest, I am sadder.
    He's currently doing US Agent and Vampirella but I'd buy Priest's Black Label book if there were on

Give Priest Batman main book or 'Tec. That would be dope, but sadly not happening anytime soon.

Black Label Batman book? Sure, why not.

That such a big book that they might have as well added his JL run.