Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
Nightwing WOULD be cool. A great way to pull Grayson out of the post-Seeley doldrums it's been trapped in.

But if they don't put Priest on Batman I'm going to be genuinely salty. It's what I've been hoping for since they announced King was off the book. And it's one of the two characters I've most wanted to see Priest do a meaningful run on. (The other being Captain America. I know he did Falcon and Captain America for a bit, but a run on the main book would be a dream come true.)

But I'll pick up just about anything if they put Priest on it. Unless it's Harley Quinn, that's a hard pass. But otherwise, I'm game.
Priest on Nightwing would be really good, based on his ideas he posted on his blog.

I'd love Priest on Batman, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
Well the problem with Batman is the rumor is, DC wants the Batman title to start being more involved in the larger events of the DCU. That to me screams the title is going to become event tie in fodder, so whoever gets the title post-King won’t really get any freedom and will probably be booted off for a “more important” team come issue 100. So I’m not sure I’d want Priest to be on immediately following King.
Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
Priest deserves better than that, just like he deserved better on Justice League
Yeah. I loved his Justice League run, but it was clear he wanted to do more, and got cut off at the knees. I wouldn't want him to do Batman just for 15 issues and then have to leave. He deserves at least a 50 issue run on Batman, if he did 50 issues on Deathstroke.