Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1265

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I theorized that too!

In related news, colorist Jeromy Cox has been posting a pic from the series every day this month, and has answered a few questions about them,like the fact that Priest came up with the idea for the visualization of the armor effect, and Cox executed it.
    Where’s he been posting? Instagram?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Where’s he been posting? Instagram?
    Twitter! It is great!

I love that even with all the changes in art, Cox has been pretty consistent on the whole book.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    The solicit for the June issue of Deathstroke states it'll be about

spoilers:
    The aftermath of Deathstroke's death at the hands of a Teen Titan
    end of spoilers

so um I guess that's how Terminus Agenda ends.
    That has to be a fakeout. spoilers:
    Otherwise, wouldn't the book end there and then? Can't continue if he's dead.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That has to be a fakeout. spoilers:
    Otherwise, wouldn't the book end there and then? Can't continue if he's dead.
    end of spoilers
    Well, Grant Morrison kept another book going quite a while on the same premise
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I also feel that wouldn't just blatantly say it in the solicits if it were true. It's too big a spoiler.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I also feel that wouldn't just blatantly say it in the solicits if it were true. It's too big a spoiler.
    I draw your attention to the aforementioned Batman RIP.

Also, I think it would be a bit odd to actually kill Deathstroke completely dead a full eight issues before the series ends.

I draw your attention to the aforementioned Batman RIP.

Also, I think it would be a bit odd to actually kill Deathstroke completely dead a full eight issues before the series ends.
    Is it really supposed to end with issue #50? That sucks. I've really enjoyed this run a lot.

I just re-read the Arkham story. I feel much better, I'm only halfway lost now That was a fun little arc.

I mean, sales have kinda dipped really far after the boost from the Batman issues. We were down to 17k before, we jumped to 34k for BvD, but now we're at 21 for last month already, and I'm pretty sure the Teen Titans crossover won't really give us that much of a boost. So I consider us lucky if we get to 50, as Didio promised Priest last summer. And since Priest said that he would naturally have come to a conclusion at 50, and considering 50 is a lot more than most characters get, particularly a villain book (and it's longer than the last two Deathstroke runs...put together!), I'm pretty pleased about it. My only real worry is: what will Priest do next? Because that's who I want to follow, and I hope DC sees the wisdom in giving him something good.

Arkham was really solid, though there's still so many little threads dangling, like the Pulorians, and whether Rose was really cured, and what happened to Devin. But dangling threads are what Priest has done best with!

Anyone been reading Teen Titans, and know who "the Other" is supposed to be?

I mean, sales have kinda dipped really far after the boost from the Batman issues. We were down to 17k before, we jumped to 34k for BvD, but now we're at 21 for last month already, and I'm pretty sure the Teen Titans crossover won't really give us that much of a boost. So I consider us lucky if we get to 50, as Didio promised Priest last summer. And since Priest said that he would naturally have come to a conclusion at 50, and considering 50 is a lot more than most characters get, particularly a villain book (and it's longer than the last two Deathstroke runs...put together!), I'm pretty pleased about it. My only real worry is: what will Priest do next? Because that's who I want to follow, and I hope DC sees the wisdom in giving him something good.

Arkham was really solid, though there's still so many little threads dangling, like the Pulorians, and whether Rose was really cured, and what happened to Devin. But dangling threads are what Priest has done best with!

The best theory so far is that the Other is

spoilers:
    Djinn older brother, an actually extremely powerful and evil Djinn, who wanted to kill all humans at some point.
    end of spoilers

But it isn't confirmed yet.

Cool deal, thanks @ millernumber1. Well I hate it if it's true but yeah, 50 ain't bad for a villain. Especially 50 consistently solid issues. Been a good run.

I'll be interested to see where Mr Priest lands next. I was hoping he might be in line for Batman but King still has to go to 100 so it will probably be something else. I'm a big fan and will more than likely check out whatever he writes next.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The best theory so far is that the Other is

spoilers:
    Djinn older brother, an actually extremely powerful and evil Djinn, who wanted to kill all humans at some point.
    end of spoilers

But it isn't confirmed yet.
    Huh, thanks for the info. Dunno how that's going to play into this crossover, but it would be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    Cool deal, thanks @ millernumber1. Well I hate it if it's true but yeah, 50 ain't bad for a villain. Especially 50 consistently solid issues. Been a good run.

I'll be interested to see where Mr Priest lands next. I was hoping he might be in line for Batman but King still has to go to 100 so it will probably be something else. I'm a big fan and will more than likely check out whatever he writes next.
    It's been really good. I'm so glad to have been collecting, even if I only hopped on with Defiance.

I am kinda curious what will be open in January of next year! Obviously Bendis, Wilson, King, and Tomasi are unlikely to be moving anytime soon, but we'll have to wait and see! Maybe Priest will get his own shot at the Teen Titans. With Rose on them!

So first issue of crossover is out with Teen Titans 28 and I liked it. It flowed well and I liked that something was achieved in the first issue so they are not dragging it out.

Slade's voice was pretty fun - I am really interested in how he plans to mess with Damian more.

I think that Glass and Priest's sensibilities flow very well together. It's easy to see that Damian want to do good, but is in a very bad place, ever since his dad basically ditched him, his Mom has gone fully evil and he saw a whole world destroyed without being able to save it. I hope he'll get better, but I really like his characterization so far, and I can't help but enjoy the interaction of such a Robin with Deathstroke. Very uniques.

Astonishing Member

No one knows who the Other is yet, but I think that Damian was lying when he said that Slade works for him. He probably said that to motivate his team into going after Slade.
    Last edited by king81992; 03-21-2019 at 06:16 AM.