Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So any other notable shield agents yet to be in the McU. Clay Quartermaine is the only one coming to mind but im sure im overlooking someone
    There's the Eric O' Grady Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So any other notable shield agents yet to be in the McU. Clay Quartermaine is the only one coming to mind but im sure im overlooking someone
    The Contessa Valentina De Fontaine ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's the Eric O' Grady Ant-Man
    I'm wondering if we're going to see O'Grady pop up given Carson absconded with Cross' formula at the last minute.

I think we'll see at least one evil size-changer in the movie at least.

I'd love to see them save eric o'grady for the final movie. They couldn't straight up adapt irredeemable ant man but they could make an attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen him in so many comedy roles that it's really hard to picture him as Jimmy, but nice to know they'll be including him in the MCU at last .
    Considering that Ant-Man and the Wasp is bound to be pretty funny (look at the cast) I actually think it kind of makes sense to have him. I'm not familiar with the character but either way, I'm sure he'll either fit right in or be a nice counterpoint to the rest of the cast.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Considering that Ant-Man and the Wasp is bound to be pretty funny (look at the cast) I actually think it kind of makes sense to have him. I'm not familiar with the character but either way, I'm sure he'll either fit right in or be a nice counterpoint to the rest of the cast.
    From that standpoint I get it, I just hope they don't change Jimmy's characterization too much...

I guess we will have to see, but think it'll be ok.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Walton Goggins joins the cast

O'Grady perhaps???