Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, they might, but there's probably better chances that they can use him but just not refer to him as a Mutant.

The rights issues become kind of murky when you get characters who are Mutants or appeared in one X-Men or FF comic even though they're more associated with other titles or properties.
    I guess he would be "enhanced"...

I hope they bring back the team aswell. let the comedy come from Pena,T.I, and not joker. and let Paul Rudd play it a little more straight... not too much but a little.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I saw a suggestion of Trish Starr. Trish could be a interesting choice if they use her uncle Egghead as the villain. Perhaps they could do a take on the comic storyline in which Eggheads manipulates Hank into doing a crime that lands him in prison and he needs to be exonerated/freed by Scott and Hope.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I guess he would be "enhanced"...

I hope they bring back the team aswell. let the comedy come from Pena,T.I, and not joker. and let Paul Rudd play it a little more straight... not too much but a little.
    All the heroes and heroic supporting cast from the first movie are confirmed as coming back for the sequel.

Hank, Scott, Hope, Dave, Kurt and Luis will all be back.

So an Update for anyone interested:

The current rumor is that she's playing someone named "Dawn" who is “charismatic, eccentric, unpredictable and damaged.”

Courtesy of Screen Rant
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    So an Update for anyone interested:

The current rumor is that she's playing someone named "Dawn" who is “charismatic, eccentric, unpredictable and damaged.”

Courtesy of Screen Rant
    Sounds like a villain...

Possibly. But which one? Granted they had a theory in the article but who else could the villain possibly be? Hydra was hinted at in the first one but they may have changed that at this point.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

With most of the Marvel movie's heading to space it stands to reason that Hydra is still a big threat even for the Black panther movie and they will have to remain Earth bound. A side note is that the original Wasp could still be alive in the micro universe.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    With most of the Marvel movie's heading to space it stands to reason that Hydra is still a big threat even for the Black panther movie and they will have to remain Earth bound. A side note is that the original Wasp could still be alive in the micro universe.
    Hydras in the black panther movie? I saw Klaw, Man Ape and his troops(his tribe or just random Wakandans he got all worked up) and then Killmonger and he seemed to be part of a military squad at one point maybe the Hetat Zeraze or just some mercenarts iono. It was edited to look like they are trying to free Klaue but i doubt thats what was happening

I only meant that Hydra could still be used for the Panther movie series.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    I only meant that Hydra could still be used for the Panther movie series.
    Oh ok gotcha

Randall Park from Fresh Off The Boat was cast as SHIELD Agent Jimmy Woo, so we know SHIELD is having a presence. Source Is Here
    Last edited by Seren; 07-07-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Randall Park from Fresh Off The Boat was cast as SHIELD Agent Jimmy Woo, so we know SHIELD is having a presence. Source Is Here
    Thought it so weird woo wasnt in the the tv show,

I've seen him in so many comedy roles that it's really hard to picture him as Jimmy, but nice to know they'll be including him in the MCU at last .

BANNED

I've seen him in so many comedy roles that it's really hard to picture him as Jimmy, but nice to know they'll be including him in the MCU at last .
    Heh. Being in the Asian American theatre world, it's really easy for me to know he can be very versatile.... Very glad to have Mr. Woo in the MCU...very glad for Randall to be a cool spy (and maybe even a chance to introduce Agents of Atlas?)

So any other notable shield agents yet to be in the McU. Clay Quartermaine is the only one coming to mind but im sure im overlooking someone