Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Okay...these guys have great intelligence gathering abilities....how are they losers again?
    Their powers aren't offensive they're all more passive.

Morph II, Hindsight, Nature girl, Eye boy they're not exactly what you think of with field Xmen and I honestly don't mind that. I didn't really care for the first two issues, but it wasn't enough to put me off for good.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

The only real problem I had with the first two issues was the art in some places. At times, it looked off, but other times it was great.

I was very pleasantly surprised with how this preview looked- it seems like Amilcar Pinna really fine tuned his work and found his groove. Plus, Christina Strain is making me interested in some of these new characters. She does a great job at writing believable characters, in my opinion. Nature Girl and Eye Boy are already becoming favorites of mine, and it is cute to see a possible crush blossom between them.

I was also worried that Jubilee would always have Shogo holding her back from the action.... Strain and Pinna shut those fears down when Jubilee delivered flying knees and acrobatic leaps last issue.

At first I was hesitant about this series, now I'm excited again.

I hope we have a break of QQ in this issue.

It will be fun to watch this group facing M and his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

Morph II, Hindsight, Nature girl, Eye boy they're not exactly what you think of with field Xmen and I honestly don't mind that. I didn't really care for the first two issues, but it wasn't enough to put me off for good.
    I like the concept, but Bling! makes no sense being on this team. She has super strength, durability, and projectiles. She's also served alongside the X-men against Apocalypse.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

Eh, give any of them some kitchen knives, and they have exactly as much offensive ability as Wolverine. Heck, give one of them a *gun* and they have more ranged utility than him!

As I've said before about any mutant with a 'lame' power, "He's got one more super-power than Batman. If he sucks, that's on the writer."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I hope we have a break of QQ in this issue.

It will be fun to watch this group facing M and his brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I like the concept, but Bling! makes no sense being on this team. She has super strength, durability, and projectiles. She's also served alongside the X-men against Apocalypse.
    I was hoping that Bling & QQ were just part of the opening and not necessarily on the team. They've already been on Xmen teams/classes before and have been in the spotlight...especially QQ. He's OP tbh.

They already explained why Quentin is on the team(well, class). Idk about Bling though.

The only thing 'special class' worthy about Bling! was when art imitated life and she had personal boundary issues during Brian Wood's disappointing and scandal-stricken run on the all-female X-Men team.

Incredible Member

Nice that somebody remembers Face.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Nice that somebody remembers Face.
    Now nobody will ever have to remember him again.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    We're not sure he's dead. But his condition and knowing what M- plate can do, it doesn't look good.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I hope he's not dead. I really like Face, he's the only survivor of the inferno babies.
    I'm liking the art more, maybe I'm just adapting to it, this number will be a good one. These three characters are the favorite of the writer. Can't wait for Monet appearance and fingers crossed for Husk cameo at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    We're not sure he's dead. But his condition and knowing what M- plate can do, it doesn't look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    I hope he's not dead. I really like Face, he's the only survivor of the inferno babies.
    I'm liking the art more, maybe I'm just adapting to it, this number will be a good one. These three characters are the favorite of the writer. Can't wait for Monet appearance and fingers crossed for Husk cameo at least.
    Yeah I really hope he isn't dead. It seemed like he would have been happy at Kitty's new school. And isn't Karma supposed to be watching him??? The New Mutants seem bad at parenting, like how Dani just completely abandoned Elixir.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If Face is dead, Karma should rightfully have a fit. Telepath battle?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Nooo Face!! I hope Karma's okay.