Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Superwoman #11 preview

“Rediscovery” part three! Former friends duke it out as Superwoman squares off against…Natasha Irons?! In the battle to contain the freed Stryker’s inmates, Lana and Natasha are split over what to do about Natasha’s criminal father, Crash.

Written by: Kate Perkins
    Art by: Jose Luis
    Cover by: Ken Lashley
    Variant cover by: Renato Guedes

What's a classic Captain Marvel picture doing there ?

just think of all the merchandising money these heroes are being cheated out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What's a classic Captain Marvel picture doing there ?

Sometimes I get the feeling that the creators aren't much happier with the nu52 revamps than the fans were.
    The Five Earths Project
    http://www.5earths.info/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky_Hutch76 View Post
    Sometimes I get the feeling that the creators aren't much happier with the nu52 revamps than the fans were.
    Yup. Its part of why so many left during the height of the N52.

Anyway, I really liked this book when Jimenez was writing. Last issue was probably the only one that I haven't felt was up to snuff. Plus, it doesn't seem like Perkins knows the timeline she/he is working with here. How long have Lana and John Henry been together? Otherwise, this preview does look somewhat promising.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 06-08-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    just think of all the merchandising money these heroes are being cheated out of.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Yup. Its part of why so many left during the height of the N52.

Anyway, I really liked this book when Jimenez was writing. Last issue was probably the only one that I haven't felt was up to snuff. Plus, it doesn't seem like Perkins knows the timeline she/he is working with here. How long have Lana and John Henry been together? Otherwise, this preview does look somewhat promising.
    Remember that the entire timeline as we know it is up in the air. They could very well have been together that long.

As for Jimenez... I don't know. It started out good but then it just became a whole bunch of panels saying nothing. Didn't have much to grab on to. I'll see what Perkins can bring.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Yeah, I am curious how long Steel and Lana have been together now, especially since we don't know when the Doomed even happened in this timeline.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 06-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.

He is fan of Shazam.. The Bat Symbol.. and many other heroes..

I see Zeke and remembered the kid Zod(son of DCAU WW and Lord Superman) of JL Beyond in the scene of(You mean like Steel?).. Maybe because I see him cute, like that character in his moment..

I like Natasha new hairstlyle the bad father is here..

The monster is real... The villain in the cover, sure..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-09-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I see Zeke and remembered the kid Zod(son of DCAU WW and Lord Superman) of JL Beyond in the scene of(You mean like Steel?).. Maybe because I see him cute, like that character in his moment..
    Uh, Superman and Wonder Woman never had a son in the DCAU. Unless I missed something....

Justice Lord Superman and proper DCAU Wonder Woman had a son in a terrible storyline in the continuing comic some years ago.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

It was in the justice league beyond direct to digital comic
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_Lea...st_(Collected) which was set in batman beyonds future in multiveristy it was confirmed to take place on http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_12 of the dc multiverse.its basically the same continuity as the dcau.

I honestly don't get it how Lana still has her energy powers.
    Her powers came from an event that ever since Reborn, no longer happened. But still DC keeps on insisting on making it so Lana simply gained her powers... How? Was it even explained? Because all I remember reading was something about her being exposed to the red solar energy blast. Which only proves writers in DC COMICS most be color blind seeing that when New 52 Superman died, he released green energy lightnings.

Still. It's weird to see how Reborn rewrote the timeline, but also didn't.
    We got Hank Henshaw that needed the Oblivion Stone to become Cyborg Superman once again.
    And of course Lana Lang with powers given to her by New 52 Superman, which timeline has been erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Wri-El View Post
    I honestly don't get it how Lana still has her energy powers.
    Her powers came from an event that ever since Reborn, no longer happened. But still DC keeps on insisting on making it so Lana simply gained her powers... How? Was it even explained? Because all I remember reading was something about her being exposed to the red solar energy blast. Which only proves writers in DC COMICS most be color blind seeing that when New 52 Superman died, he released green energy lightnings.

Still. It's weird to see how Reborn rewrote the timeline, but also didn't.
    We got Hank Henshaw that needed the Oblivion Stone to become Cyborg Superman once again.
    And of course Lana Lang with powers given to her by New 52 Superman, which timeline has been erased.
    Lana is going to investigate about the origin of her powers. Apparently, it has something to do with her and Clark's Smallville days.