Default New Superman creative team.

I don't know if there's a thread for this already.

https://www.newsarama.com/34824-supe...eam-story.html

BANNED

That's just for one issue. The regular team will be back after that.

I'm actually ready to say goodbye to the current team. Their Superman run has come full circle for me.

I thought it started out terribly, then started improving after the first arc although it could be inconsistent, and now it's gone back to just consistently terrible with the Manchester Black arc.

This probably means what follows the Manchester Black arc would actually be good, but I'd rather just get a new team at this point.

Extraordinary Member

The current Superman run is one of the best things coming out of DC right now.

Like MOSSuperman said, this is just a one off. While it sounds like a solid filler issue, I'm bummed the Sinestro and vacation arc are pushed back. I'm not familiar with Mike Moresi's work though.

I guess it's nice to see DC giving a big opportunity to the writers from their workshop, particularly on one of their flagship titles, and I think it's cool that we'll be seeing Clark impart on Jon some classic Pa Kent wisdom .

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

He had one of the better stories by far in the New Talent Showcase as I recall, so I'm happy to see what he does with an issue.
    Buh-bye

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

In a Wonder Woman thread (I think it was) there was mention of Supergirl getting a new artist. Is that an actual thing or just a fill in as well?