Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Default Deadpool #32 Preview

BANNED

looks good. The art is decent and DP know's he was wrong.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I am surprised. I actually didn't expect him to know he was wrong in this chapter. I was thinking next chapter, or maybe a chapter in SE is where we'd see him have that revelation. Nice surprise for me.

And more surprising is Ellie staying with him. I didn't expect him to be allowed near her -especially after his screw-up. And I didn't think Deadpool would ever even let Ellie stay with him, given the reason he had Preston keep her in the first place. As someone on another site said, Cap may have pulled strings and gotten him custody.

We'll have to see. All I know is solicits say he and Preston will fight for Ellie's fate in the next 2 chapters. So, it's not over yet, or those chapters will be prequels to this.

Art is fine. I think this chapter had one of Ellie's best designs. Lord knows she's literally had 23 of them. But I am not liking how skinny they make Deadpool. In Duggan's run, that's a complaint I have.

He doesn't need to be as big as Ed McGuinness' version, but just a bit more filled-out.

That last Pool on the right-hand side, seems the best. Or like how he looked in Mercs for Money.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-09-2017 at 03:23 PM.