Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kate Bishop. [end thread]

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    June Covington (formerly the Dark Avengers version of Scarlet Witch) got thrown into an underwater secret prison to rot because of her crimes against humanity. she used transients in her genetic tests; most of whom died painfully. and she infected a former teacher with something that paralyzed his entire body while leaving him able to fully conscious because he reported her ethics violation. in general, she was just a real sicko who enjoyed hurting other people.

Sounds like she’s up there with Kimura (X23’s most personal enemy).

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Treads like this just shows how rare A list female villains are and how few major events have females in the lead antagonist role.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    The White Queen not only killed a horse and kidnapped a young Firestar but she also murdered the kind man who became Angelica's lifeline for trying to protect Firestar and "betraying" her.
    Actually, she did not.

He died in Firestar's arms from wounds he got in a shoot-out that he himself started with the other guards while he tried to escape. You can say she's responsible for it I guess, but she did not straight up murder him. Was not even there when it happened.
    Last edited by myownlittleusername; 02-03-2019 at 11:06 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I suppose Jean Grey's destruction of the planet of the asparagus people in Uncanny X-Men would be up there.
    The Phoenix entity made the star D'Bari go super-nova, thus being responsible...

...for the extermination of 5 billion people on planet B'Dari.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Except she has the very good alibi of being on the bottom of some river in a suspended animation pod at the time of the incident.
    Thank Jack "King" Kirby!
    Yeah, I hate that retcon.
    I ADORE that retcon.
    Best Jean Grey story they ever did and she's not even in it.
    Best Phoenix entity story ever and Marvel Girl aka Jean Grey is not in it, thus absolved of the unforgivable crime of genocide.

Praise Kurt Busiek!