Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Circe turning men into animal monsters and her kidnapping and brainwashing of Vanessa Kapatelis.

June Covington (formerly the Dark Avengers version of Scarlet Witch) got thrown into an underwater secret prison to rot because of her crimes against humanity. she used transients in her genetic tests; most of whom died painfully. and she infected a former teacher with something that paralyzed his entire body while leaving him able to fully conscious because he reported her ethics violation. in general, she was just a real sicko who enjoyed hurting other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Lucy from Elfen Lied killed Kouta's father and little sister.
    In the manga I hear she goes even further - like nearly splitting Earth into bits when she thinks Kouta has been killed - because a world without Kouta is worth having. Of course, you can find plenty of nasty stuff done by yandere and yangire type characters since it's basically a large part of what they are about.

But just in comics - Scarlet Witch's "No More Mutants" line depowered (in many cases under lethal circumstances) the entire multiverse, and in DC there was some undead type planetary despot whose exact name escapes me - but think of fast zombies invading world after world, with the bonus of sending the newly converted after their previous loved ones.

Back to anime Ragyu (Kill La Kill) tried to turn the entire human race into incubators for an alien intelligence, turned one of her daughters into a science experiment and tossed her to her death when it looked like it didn't work, and rapes the other one. When molesting your own child is one of the least terrible things a character has done, you know they have entered the Evil Hall of Shame.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 01-31-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

So +2 for Ragyo (yay!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    So +2 for Ragyo (yay!).
    She also created Nui, which is a horrific crime all by itself.
    Dark does not mean deep.

IIRC, Jenny Sparks had a whole country wiped out in The Authority.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    How dare you correct my statement with facts! Yes, it was actually the Phoenix Force, which has been shown to possess both men and women. I stand corrected.

Unless we take the "female at the time" argument...
    Then there's the retcons that jean has ALWAYS been Phoenix even before she became Phoenix stuff. It gets weird and confusing.

Now how about that time Harley Quinn killed a bunch of kids with explosive videogames?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Didn't a woman called Tarantula rape Nightwing?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

As a Balder/Karnilla shipper I acknowledge that Karnilla trying to get Balder through coercion is pretty awful. "If you don't become mine I will let Asgard perish." Let's not forget before that she threatened to murder the lovely Nana thus getting Balder to marry her, and because of that caused Nana to kill herself to set Balder free. Not to mention her stalking Balder through her crystal ball and staking out his whereabouts. I don't romanticize this relationship at all.

Calisto was going to do something of a bondage/rape/drugging thing to Angel passed off as a "wedding." And may have dragged Nightcrawler into the "fun" if Storm hadn't stopped her Also there is the little thing of Callisto trying to push a marriage between Caliban and a underaged Kitty Pryde through blackmail. I like Callisto as a rival to the X-Men, though even if I realized she's done questionable things. .

Satyr 9 tried to keep Brian as a sex slave on the astral plane and had almost pedophilic desires towards Kitty. She was also a fascist dictator.

The White Queen not only killed a horse and kidnapped a young Firestar but she also murdered the kind man who became Angelica's lifeline for trying to protect Firestar and "betraying" her.

Seline - The Black Queen is a straight up multi-murderer, enslaver, flesh peddler and brainwasher.

Mystique - attempted to kill her blood son Kurt by tossing him over a waterfall, and killed a son for not being a mutant and being a worthless human. She was not only a child killer but a racist as well. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Frenzy - Another racist/murderer who was also an ablest. She killed a mentally- handicapped man for being inferior. Nice.

Madyline Pryor- Had sex with her underage AU son.

Purple Girl - Raped NorthStar through mind control. And mocked him for confronting her on it and saying how he must have wanted it because he was so popular with the ladies, not knowing he was a closet case, (even I recognized he was a closet case at my young age) but with women like that calling him gay would have probably been the insult for not wanting sex with her.

Moondragon - She also raped through mind control, her victim was Thor.

Talia al Ghul - She drugged and raped Batman so she could have his child.

Predators/stalkers/racists/abusers/murderers come in all forms.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 02-01-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

Calisto was going to do something of a bondage/rape/drugging thing to Angel passed off as a "wedding." And may have dragged Nightcrawler into the "fun" if Storm hadn't stopped her Also there is the little thing of Callisto trying to push a marriage between Caliban and a underaged Kitty Pryde through blackmail. I like Callisto as a rival to the X-Men, though even if I realized she's done questionable things. .
    Callisto and all of the Morlocks are an interesting case. They're a tribalist community living off the grid of baseline human society and its laws. They make up their own rules, being heavily informed by the fact that each of them is an outcast who has likely faced violence from baseline humans, often their own family and friends. This would create a very cynical society that emphasizes survival of the fittest. At some points, you'll see Morlocks acting warmly and lovingly toward each other, but then you see things like Caliban living isolated from the others, or Leech getting bullied for his powers. Core aspects of the Morlock lifestyle include kidnapping surface children to swell their ranks, and stealing things from the surface world.

In this context, it makes sense that Callisto would have a warped sense of morality, and have no qualms about taking away someone's self-agency if she feels it would either benefit her own position as leader, or benefit Morlock society as a whole. Still doesn't make the things she did any less shitty (the homeless girl/Kitty switcharoo is another doozie in her catalog), but it does put it in perspective next to the likes of Selene or Mystique.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Callisto and all of the Morlocks are an interesting case. They're a tribalist community living off the grid of baseline human society and its laws. They make up their own rules, being heavily informed by the fact that each of them is an outcast who has likely faced violence from baseline humans, often their own family and friends. This would create a very cynical society that emphasizes survival of the fittest.
    I think that is a popular idea that has little basis in evidence of various marginalised communities. Making up their own rules is certainly true, but the ones I have seen myself, know people in, or read about, these societies tend to be highly cooperative. They might have a cynical and mistrustful view of the "outside" society, but are not cynical otherwise.

And the idea of kidnapping children goes right back to the myths about Jews kidnapping and eating children and similar stuff. It really says more of mainstream society's fear of the other than anything real about marginalised groups or communities.

Incredible Member

The most horrible thing a villainess has done for me is on an intimate level.
    Nash, the second Mist drugged and raped Jack Knight to have a child with him just to make him suffer for the death of her brother.
    Pretty nasty girl!

The Barroness from G.I. Joe robbed me of my innocence.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Take any infected female character from The Crossed and simply follow her story arc.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Emma Frost at Marvel currently took a pretty big hit, trying to foment a war between mutants and Inhumans and wipe the latter off the face of the Earth (y'know, attempt at genocide and all).
    Nope! They were already in a water...and Mutants were being gassed to desth fighting against your people dying is the opposite of trying to commit genocide
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    include kidnapping surface children to swell their ranks, and stealing things from the surface world.
    The Morlocks never did that....unless you count Annalee taking the PowerPack kids after she went nuts when her own were killed

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    And the idea of kidnapping children goes right back to the myths about Jews kidnapping and eating children and similar stuff. It really says more of mainstream society's fear of the other than anything real about marginalised groups or communities.
    Actually it goes back further in many mythologies Fairy like people were known yo kidnapped human children and replace them with one of their own that looked like the human child....these were either undesirable Fairy children or sn adult fairy Who just wanted an easy life Sadly in reality these Changelings are thought a child born with a severe disability or in Celtic society's case the children of the small people (Picts) whom were pushed to the sh!ttiest parts of the country and couldn't sustain themselves let alone raise a kid

EDI: NO ONE gonna mention the Scarlet Witch and MDay??!!
    B!tch wiped out Mutants ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE that should at least be in the top 3
    Last edited by BroHomo; 02-03-2019 at 04:05 AM.