Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

-Janet was also on the UA team in Rage of Ultron.

-Since Wanda is showing up after next issue, that'll be three mutants on the team (my denial of the AXIS retcon is strong).

-I never got how Cable always had to switch between going solo or joining a team. He's a time traveler so it'd make a helluva lot of sense for him to appear in more than one book at a time. More sense than Logan. But I guess I can forgive his absence since the closing scene with Cable and Emily was so well done.

-Looks like Rogue is starting to go Southern again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    -Since Wanda is showing up after next issue, that'll be three mutants on the team (my denial of the AXIS retcon is strong).
    I like this strategy. I will be using this.

-Looks like Rogue is starting to go Southern again.
    She should

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

rogue ftw. synapse is such a psylocke copycat..
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Makes me kinda sad that they're in New Orleans but there's no mention of a guest appearance or help from Nola's most famous (infamous?) mutant. There are definitely not enough X-men in this book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    Makes me kinda sad that they're in New Orleans but there's no mention of a guest appearance or help from Nola's most famous (infamous?) mutant. There are definitely not enough X-men in this book
    They are in New York City.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    THAT ART IS GORGEOUS. Sorry I had to do all caps.
    agreed! if the storyline is a good as the art this book might be a winner

really nice art. and i'm just thankful that the book didn't relaunch with the new creative team.

Prefer Larraz's art but this style ain't too hard on the eyes. Also, good to know Pietro is still on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There on that couch Crystal's old boyfriend has his arm around her ex-husband as they mug for the group shot. It never even occurred to me that they were on the same team, with that sort of awkward connection between them. Oh, how wild is our Marvel universe!
    Didn't even think about that. I love UA, but I do wish we saw some of the other members interact more, if only to see awkwardness like this spring up lol. Unless they've settled this sort of conversation before in another book? Then again, they've probably both moved on from the relationship anyway (and HT just recently got out of a 'relationship' with Medusa!). It's like the Rogue and Wasp, both have slept with Magneto iirc but if they know about the connection neither mention it.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Rogue looks awesome! Fantastic art!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It's like the Rogue and Wasp, both have slept with Magneto iirc but if they know about the connection neither mention it.
    Goodness, I didn't even think of that! Awkwardness abounds! (Although I'm not sure if either of those couples really ever happened, or they just hung out a bit Warworld and / or the Savage Land. Jan, in particular, was later revealed to have been stringing him along...)

Love that artist! Never heard of Jacinto but he is giving it everything. I will read this just for the art.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Goodness, I didn't even think of that! Awkwardness abounds! (Although I'm not sure if either of those couples really ever happened, or they just hung out a bit Warworld and / or the Savage Land. Jan, in particular, was later revealed to have been stringing him along...)
    All we need is Havok to show up and ask Wasp to help him find their daughter Katie. let the awkwardness ensue. Do any other characters remember that storyline?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    All we need is Havok to show up and ask Wasp to help him find their daughter Katie. let the awkwardness ensue. Do any other characters remember that storyline?
    They remember because inverted Havok kidnapped Wasp. During AXIS event.

Wasp returned after Secret Wars. Havok also. Without explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    rogue ftw. synapse is such a psylocke copycat..
    ????

Don't come for my girl, Synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It's like the Rogue and Wasp, both have slept with Magneto iirc but if they know about the connection neither mention it.
    Don't forget that those two also messed around with Magneto.