Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Like all the UA team has to do to finish up forgotten plot threads is visit Beast's lab. Literally everyone is there. Banshee, HELLION, and Reaper (did he die?). I want Banshee back so he and Emma can finally get together and rule these muties.
    It would be a beautiful thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I never got how Cable always had to switch between going solo or joining a team. He's a time traveler so it'd make a helluva lot of sense for him to appear in more than one book at a time. More sense than Logan. But I guess I can forgive his absence since the closing scene with Cable and Emily was so well done.
    Thank you! Could not agree with this statement more. I'm bummed that he and Deadpool are off this team, especially since the new artist seems solid. Oh well...sigh...

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Like all the UA team has to do to finish up forgotten plot threads is visit Beast's lab. Literally everyone is there. Banshee, HELLION, and Reaper (did he die?). I want Banshee back so he and Emma can finally get together and rule these muties.
    now that the M-Pox has been dealt with shouldn't Hellion be recovered? put him back on a team!

No. Rogue was only cured of M-pox because she absorbed Deadpool's healing factor. The infected are still infected. So, for example, Sunspot still can't use his powers, as the M-pox means they now accelerate his aging.

Jacinto's art is like, if Coipel and Lu had a baby.

And that baby drew this.

I'm really excited for this. I've grown increasingly appreciative of Jericho in recent years thanks to the previous volumes, and Rogue has been sensational through and through.
    And in no small part thanks to Cable, Synapse has grown on me in a huge way.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. Rogue was only cured of M-pox because she absorbed Deadpool's healing factor. The infected are still infected. So, for example, Sunspot still can't use his powers, as the M-pox means they now accelerate his aging.
    You know, what makes no sense to me is how is it that Sunspot hasn't been cured of the M-Pox yet? Back in All-New X-Men Annual, Lady Mastermind had a severe case of M-Pox that was killing her and yet was able to be stabilized by the healers but Sunspot, who doesn't even have the visible affliction can't use his powers without accelerating his aging.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, what makes no sense to me is how is it that Sunspot hasn't been cured of the M-Pox yet? Back in All-New X-Men Annual, Lady Mastermind had a severe case of M-Pox that was killing her and yet was able to be stabilized by the healers but Sunspot, who doesn't even have the visible affliction can't use his powers without accelerating his aging.
    Terrigen plot didn't had sense in X-men books. Obviously this plot doesn't have sense in other books also.

Gawd I love Sunspot.

That's all. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Let's hope U.S.Avengers finds time to deal with that before it gets cancelled.

So with Uncanny Avengers if I wanted to catch up would I go with titles in the following order;
    1).Uncanny Avengers Vol 1
    2).Avengers/X-Men; Axis
    3).Uncanny Avengers Vol 2
    4).Uncanny Avengers Vol 3 (current series)

Doesn't look like this book's gonna miss a beat. I agree with everybody on the art, too. It's fantastic. Only one problem: I can't decide who's hotter, Janet or Anna Marie...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    So with Uncanny Avengers if I wanted to catch up would I go with titles in the following order;
    1).Uncanny Avengers Vol 1
    2).Avengers/X-Men; Axis
    3).Uncanny Avengers Vol 2
    4).Uncanny Avengers Vol 3 (current series)
    yes
    that's correct order.
    you may skip axis vol 2 if You don't like them
    it is good to read AXIS Carnage because this mini (3 issues) is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Doesn't look like this book's gonna miss a beat. I agree with everybody on the art, too. It's fantastic. Only one problem: I can't decide who's hotter, Janet or Anna Marie...
    I hope that we will have only this problems

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    yes
    that's correct order.
    you may skip axis vol 2 if You don't like them
    it is good to read AXIS Carnage because this mini (3 issues) is very good.

I hope that we will have only this problems
    Thanks for that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Thanks for that
    You're welcome