Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post New Super-man #12 preview/Discussion

WHAAAT? I see the last image and I canīt believe this thing.. Poor Wonder-Woman..

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-super-man-12/
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-10-2017 at 06:09 AM.

Uh oh Wonder-Woman was chopped in half. What do you think will happen to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    ...Chinese Flash go back in time a few minutes for make that this never happen? A special thing for cure her? I donīt know.....

BANNED

I bet she can heal urself somehow.

This bad Superman look like a beast,it would be cool if it was a brainwashed kon.,cause Kon needs to be a lil older and a beast

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I bet she can heal urself somehow.

This bad Superman look like a beast,it would be cool if it was a brainwashed kon.,cause Kon needs to be a lil older and a beast
    Well Super-Man Zero was created by the Ministry of Self Reliance in Final Days of Superman (however it happened now that Reborn has come and gone) and his poised to be a villain in the rest of this arc as Emperor Superman. I really hopes he won't die, I think he would do a wonderful recurring adversary for the Justice League of China.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    She dies? not like this book cant get away with it.

Super-Man Zero looks pretty tough, a major step up from Konan's past challenges. Although this Chinese Turtle monster sorceror being infected by the Doomsday virus doesn't add up since Superman becoming Super-Doom hasn't been mentioned in the post Reborn history for Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    She dies? not like this book cant get away with it.
    Id be pretty suprised if she died. The solicits said transformed so maybe her getting chopped in half reveals her true form or whatever.

BANNED

So if Superman zero doesn't die he could be sorta like Injustice Superman.

Bet WWs powers will be fully fleshed out after this.i bet they aren't as straight forward as they want us to believe

Bet WWs powers will be fully fleshed out after this.i bet they aren't as straight forward as they want us to believe
    I don't know, S-Zero comes as more sympathetic to me than Injustice Supe : he was created and then immediately discarded and was then replaced by an "inferior" version of New Super-Man while being manipulated by a villain. I think he would do a far better nuanced opponent than Injustice-S.

... He seems a terrible enemy... Enough for rule one country like Black Adam and seems that he try to do this in the next solicitations, if I remember this correctly..

Incredible Member

Anyone else thinks Superman Zero looks like Kon-El a bit?

Also I-Ching's manipulations continue apace. He is ten steps ahead and we don't even know what game he is playing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Anyone else thinks Superman Zero looks like Kon-El a bit?

Also I-Ching's manipulations continue apace. He is ten steps ahead and we don't even know what game he is playing.

Kon (if allowed to age normally) should look like a perfect duplicate of Superman himself,like this big zero,and Kon has been totally absent since before flashpoint (yeah new 52 Kon was Match imo).so Kon being kidnapped,brainwashed,and let loose as zero would be cool,mostly when Kenan has kinda took his "annoying teen" hero thing(not as well of course).

Astonishing Member

Yeah if Peng's talking after being bisected I have to assume she'll be okay.

Now just to see how it'll go.

I really doubt any of the core 3 IE Kenan, Baixi and Peng will be hurt (or at least killed) at least in any permanent way in this book.

I may well have read the best comics issue of Rebirth. I just love New Super-Man ! The relation between Emperor Superman and Kenan, it makes me think that, truly, S-Zero won't remain a villain forever (or at least, he'll be a sympathetic villain). And this issue add so much mysteries (since I'm not quite knowledgeable about I-Ching and his story).

I can't wait for issue #13 !