Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    No early preview for Chasm. No one cares is the consensus
    Maybe not so much Chasm, but definitely for Ben who represented Marvel versus DC's Superboy, and who teamed with Image's Backlash.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Heart View Post
    Woah! Those are controversial choices. Although, I don't seem to agree with any CBR lists.

I love Ben, Walter West, Jean Paul Valley, and John Walker. To each his own.
    My boy JPV is on there? Oh, this list can go **** itself. lol.

PS, the current Azrael book is the most fun thing DC is publishing right now.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    My boy JPV is on there? Oh, this list can go **** itself. lol.

PS, the current Azrael book is the most fun thing DC is publishing right now.
    Agreed on all accounts

I always liked Julia more than Jessica.

I think Ben is a good idea for a character, but he came to prominence at arguably one of the worst times for Spider-Man comics.

I like Julia as Madam Web.
    Last edited by KC; 11-22-2022 at 06:54 PM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I think Ben is a good idea for a character, but he came to prominence at arguably one of the worst times for Spider-Man comics.

I like Julia as Madam Web.
    I think the idea of Julia becoming the next Madame Web was an inspired choice, but the trigger was pulled waaay too soon. It should've been something in her indeterminate future, like MOTU's Teela someday destined to become the Sorceress of Grayskull; and Julia's exploits as Spider-Woman/Arachne could have periodically touched on that potential while facing the likes of Charlotte Witter who would strive to usurp her as heir apparent. The only good thing I see about her being the current Web is her distinguished status amid all the present-day female Spider derivatives.

Last edited by bat22; 11-24-2022 at 08:49 AM.